IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Im torn slightly, i cant stand Citeh and fcuking hate the shite and they play tonite! I know i want Citeh to win but hate what went on with Lescott altho i may feel a little better if he scores tonite! I'l go 2-0 Citeh then the same score next week when they play Arsenal! We need to beat Blackburn next weekend badly.

city are grim tonight..hope they play like this against us! tevez off injured probably out for season...carroll scored twice so he'll be the best player ever now :rolleyes:

Tevez has apparently scored or assisted on 50% of City's goals this season. Huge loss for them (*stifles guffaw*).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With the form and play they showed under Dogleash, and the fact that they are willing to strengthen their squad means it's not a ridiculous statement at all.

I won't be surprised if they're right up there anyway.

yeah but they aint going to win it i don't think, but they may get up in the top 4

With the form and play they showed under Dogleash, and the fact that they are willing to strengthen their squad means it's not a ridiculous statement at all.

I won't be surprised if they're right up there anyway.

I have to say, they way they're going i agree.

With big c*nt Gerrard back as well next season, they won't be too shabby.