IGNORED

Kopite Thread

I repeat, when has he ever proven himself to be a good manager? He inherited a European Cup Final team first time round and added proven top class players in John barnes, Beardsley - hardly Brian Clough stuff.

Enjoying face book, comments really show YNWA....

from Youtube;

Doni is a shit goalkeeper. I'm from Brazil, and we used to have a facebook page with about 50 thousand people praising Doni's agent, basically because he's the best agent in the world. Doni started playing in Juventude, on Brazil's Second Division and got to Corinthians, where brazilians noticed he was a terrible goalkeeper. Then he went to Roma, and we still don't know why, and they saw the shit they did, so they made him third goalkeeper. Now Liverpool has taken the bomb. Good luck.

I've never seen this Doni play but he dosen't sound too clever, I was pleased at first because we would be playing against Jones who is terrible in goal but the fact that we are against him keeps me happy.

Sounds like the £1,000,000 Kenny paid Roma was £999,999 too much.

Guest blueboy122

from Youtube;

I've never seen this Doni play but he dosen't sound too clever, I was pleased at first because we would be playing against Jones who is terrible in goal but the fact that we are against him keeps me happy.

Sounds like the £1,000,000 Kenny paid Roma was £999,999 too much.

Wish people would stop jynxing it. He will probably have a blinder now as someone has already said.

Wish people would stop jynxing it. He will probably have a blinder now as someone has already said.

From a footballing sense he might be as shit as people are making out. Being second fiddle for Reina he hasn't played at all in the Premier League and in the reserves I don't think he's featured that much either as when we played them both times Brad Jones was inbetween the sticks. If we go at him hard enough then Doni could just be as bad as people are making out, he could be our golden ticket to the final.

Edit:

His appearances arn't anything to write home about either.

He played 0 games for Santos when he moved from Corinthians and then only played 6 games for Cruzerio. It seems that he's spent the best part of his career being a back-up to better people.

Edited by Zoo

just seen motd now...why did carroll go down? is he that lacking in confidence that he didn't think he could put it in?

He didn't dive he was just running too fast! shaking fist.png

I agree with C though, he probably had the idea to get round Krul and then dive as the minute he touches the ball past the keeper his legs come together and he hits the deck, if he wasn't such a cheating bastard he would have had a golden opportunity to score for Liverpool and shut the Toon faithful up - as it happens he made himself look a complete bellend.

Good read Mike. It speaks volumes that the poll on the left asking whether or not Liverpool were in a crisis was so one sided. 94.9% of the people that voted felt that 'pool were in a crisis with only 5.1% arguing against the opinion. I believe that they are in a sinking crisis and unless they find their form quickly they could finish outside the Top 10 which would be their worst finish in the Premier League to date.

I keep saying it everywhere but King Kenny needs to start doing something, the fact that he is a so-called-hero is not good enough an excuse for their pitful form recently.

I keep saying it everywhere but King Kenny needs to start doing something, the fact that he is a so-called-hero is not good enough an excuse for their pitful form recently.

How dare you question the king!

Your membership of this forum is in danger if you keep slandering the king.

The majority of us on here think he is doing a wonderfull job, are you too young to remember his goals, his really nice passing and how good he looked in the number 7 shirt ?, those things alone should be enough for him to complete his 3 year contract.

Infact, I would actually like that contract extended, you only have to look what he has done for team spirit, and his singnings will come good, somewhere!

Leave the king alone!

Believe it or not, there are a great number of their supporters who would welcome a Dalglish exit any time soon with open arms. However, It did seem like the most. or, a plausible choice at the time of appointment. It reminds me of when NUFC brought Keegan back again, a sort of club savior, fan favorite, did wonders before, they tried it again, big things were expected, and it all turned out less than they would have wanted.

If the shite beat us in a week or two all the Dalglish berating from any Anfield quarters will no doubt pass overhead and they'll have a change of heart and think he's the best thing since the wheel etc. Club supporters can be a bit fickle sometimes.