IGNORED

Kopite Thread

As much as I hate them, with an absolute passion at times, they've hardly been commended for the position that they're in.

He (Suarez) as much as he's the biggest C*nt in football, there's no denying it, he is one of the greatest strikers in the world and he's come on leaps and bounds from his Ajax days. He was good then but now, he is sensational. That long term contract must feel good for Liverpool, i'm surprised he signed it to be fair but fair play to him.

Guest blueboy122

He's signing a deal which will earn him £200,000 a week.

They are on a different footballing planet compared to us, I still think £50,000 is excessive.

What is our top wage out of interest?

He's signing a deal which will earn him £200,000 a week.

They are on a different footballing planet compared to us, I still think £50,000 is excessive.

What is our top wage out of interest?

Felli was on 75k. I guess Barry is (125k??), but we didnt pay a loan fee so it kinda balances out as less. Johnny is on a supposed 65k.

As much as I hate them, with an absolute passion at times, they've hardly been commended for the position that they're in.

He (Suarez) as much as he's the biggest C*nt in football, there's no denying it, he is one of the greatest strikers in the world and he's come on leaps and bounds from his Ajax days. He was good then but now, he is sensational. That long term contract must feel good for Liverpool, i'm surprised he signed it to be fair but fair play to him.

you serious? it's all the fuckin talk about on talksport..they get mega rimming from everywhere..yet it's taken us until now to get any sort of praise

yet it's taken us until now to get any sort of praise

Get praise and then are slapped down because we dared to loan players that have helped us. If we'd signed 3 players on loan and were mid-table no one would say a fucking word. Did anyone mention that Sunderland knocked Chelsea out of the Capital One Cup with goals from two loanees? Did they fuck, Why? Because they're not a threat.

He is nowhere near being 'the biggest cunt in football'. He has an awful personality on the park and seems disloyal as a footballer, but away from the game he seems like a humble family man (and not in the blatantly manufactured Giggs manner) and has no history of deviant behaviour.

Fuck me, if I was making a list of the biggest cunts in football, he'd be nowhere near it. He's a scapegoat who's been turned into a pantomime villain by the media. I know Man United and Everton fans don't like to hear that, because believing that a genius such as Suarez is a cock makes them feel btter, but it's the truth.

Terry, A Cole, Rooney, Gerrard, Beckham, Ronaldo, Van Persie, Ferdinand, Mourinho, Ferguson, Barton, Lampard, and all the numerous businessmen and agents who are complete parasites who feed off of the game.

There's a list of far more odious characters than Suarez. And of the players there, none of them are fit to lace his boots as a footballer (other than Ronaldo, of course).

Felli was on 75k. I guess Barry is (125k??), but we didnt pay a loan fee so it kinda balances out as less. Johnny is on a supposed 65k.

We are only paying a part of Barry's wages... Something like 30-40k.

I imagine Heitinga is probably the highest earner too probably followed by Pienaar, Jags and Baines.