IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Don't they play some obscure club from East London later today ? Can't abide either, but seeing as the lower place side seem safe from any relegation threat (said with deep regret) have to favor them for today and hope they can put a dent in Liverpools title assault. Draw's no good, hard to pick a winner from two teams you got real distaste for, so difficult to say at any time, but hope West Ham get a result from todays game.

Biggest game will be next week at Anfield when Manchester City visit, and doesn't bear thinking about if the home said manage two wins by end of game.

I never thought I'd be wanting West Ham United to win a fucking game - any game - but on this day, guess we'll look the other way.

Problem is, they're safe from any relegation threat, got nothing to play for, while the greater of two evils Liverpool are focused on a first league championship in near 25 years, so they're going to start favorites for this.

Expect the Plaistow outfit to not care too much for this and reds to run up a comprehensive victory.

That was painful to type out and no mistake.

Something is irking me now!!!

See if anyone agree's...

I live in Cumbria and Liverpool are a very popular team here (with man utd). So, on Facebook I have many kopshites. For many games this season they have whinged about refs...including today.

But they have had 12 penalties for, by far the most, and only 4 against, one of the lowest. They have had zero red cards and one of the lowest yellow cards.

I know thats not the only marker for ref performance, but they aint having a rough ride?

Try pointing it out, in a good gracious manner, the old bitter tag comes out!

Now calm. Twats.

I really hope so guys. If anyone can set up his team to go there and sneak a win it's Mourinho. Also think if City go there and play their best game they'll win. However, I must admit, for the first time ever, I am a bit nervous that they could actually win the blooming thing. The way they've been playing at home you've gotta fancy them against anyone at the moment. All down to next Sunday I think when they play City. Don't like City o'r Chelsea but I would rather them any day over Liverpool.

Didn't get news of what occured at Upton Park until late.

Obvious more wary of them now after the victory, and even though take a small level of pleasure that the home side lost, the fact remains "they" got another three points to move closer to a possible championship.

No surprise if some questionable match officials did them some favors today, seems someone - somewhere - wants these horrible shits as league champions, so maybe, just maybe, some cunt will eventually get their own way.

They won't even be deserving champions if these... do it. Not in the sense that we did it, in say 1985. Not with so much help and assistance from "fair and impartial" match officials.

Favorable decisions, non-existent penalties, match officials giving them this and that etc... Still irritated to an extent that they've come out of nowhere the last 12 months from a genuine embarrassment and disorganized team into within touching distance of a league title.

Thats credit to Rodgers to be honest Dalziel.

Theres nothing to dislike about him. He's done a good job. Shows what a good man manager can do...do we have the same in Martinez???

Although, take Gerrard and Suarez away and its a different outlook.

Watch Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling when they are tackled. If they keep possession they stay on their feet. If they lose possession they go to ground every time. More often than not they get a free kick. They must actually practise it in training.

Article in a news publication recently with Rogers declaring Anfield will be the deciding factor should they win the league championship this year.

In short, mentioned it's a throwback to the halcyon era of the 1970s and 80s with Liverpool remaining unbeaten at home for each season, bar one or two losses - at best - and teams afraid to travel and the 'scare factor' is back (or words to that extent)

I don't know what's going on with them, or this sudden transformation from mid-table mediocrity to championship candidates, but say again they won't be the most deserving champions if they somehow manage to pull this off. Lot of assistance on the way from (won't call them corrupt) match officials and they're not the great side many are making out - far from it.

Somewhere, at some point in time, this season, something occured that proved a catalyst to this resurrection. Could be the stupid arm-chewing nonsense with Suarez that created a load of media hype and made them a more stronger and cohesive unit, and they seemed to improve drastically after that disaster win 4 - 0 against us in the league a few months back. Before those events, I don't remember them up to much.

Manchester City have to win next weekend. Trying to find anything uplifting at the moment, and if they could take the three points back along the M62 and hurt their title ambitions with it, that would constitute a worthwhile endeavor.

Manchester City have to win next weekend. Trying to find anything uplifting at the moment, and if they could take the three points back along the M62 and hurt their title ambitions with it, that would constitute a worthwhile endeavor.

And they could lose at Goodison yet still beat Liverpool to the title - the best of both worlds.

Article in a news publication recently with Rogers declaring Anfield will be the deciding factor should they win the league championship this year.

In short, mentioned it's a throwback to the halcyon era of the 1970s and 80s with Liverpool remaining unbeaten at home for each season, bar one or two losses - at best - and teams afraid to travel and the 'scare factor' is back (or words to that extent)

I don't know what's going on with them, or this sudden transformation from mid-table mediocrity to championship candidates, but say again they won't be the most deserving champions if they somehow manage to pull this off. Lot of assistance on the way from (won't call them corrupt) match officials and they're not the great side many are making out - far from it.

Somewhere, at some point in time, this season, something occured that proved a catalyst to this resurrection. Could be the stupid arm-chewing nonsense with Suarez that created a load of media hype and made them a more stronger and cohesive unit, and they seemed to improve drastically after that disaster win 4 - 0 against us in the league a few months back. Before those events, I don't remember them up to much.

Sorry, I had to sign up to the forums to repsond to this load of shit. Yep, am a Liverpool fan. I like to browse other forums to see what the vibe is amongst other fans. You'll find a fair amount of us Liverpool fans actually pulling for Everton to get 4th (check thisisanfield)

But this post here is an utter load of sht. Scored most goals in the league, have the most dangerous player in the world. Played some of the most breath taking Football the league has seen for a long time. GD bettered only by one team, but yeah sure, undeserving.

You mate, are an idiot.

As far taking out Gerrard and Suarez and us being nothing, forgetting about the 2nd top scorer in the league are we?

Take ANY teams top 2 players out and they'll struggle. Chelsea without Terry and Hazard, United without Rooney and Mata, Arsenal without Walcoot and Wilshire, Everton without Lukaku and Mirellas. City without Silva and Kompany. Heck even without Kun they struggled with his first injury. Pull your head in.

Edited by Kopkiwi

If Liverpool win the league then it will be because they deserve it. I do look on at the amount of penalties awarded with confusion, some soft ones and many have been vital. However Rodgers has discovered the magic formula of getting that team to score goals.

I feel that Chelsea and city will get something from their games though which may prove the deciding factor.

Just seen that Gold has made a response back to Gerrard. The bus actually parked outside the gates and then informing him of the obvious. That if it's too hot, either turn the heating down yourself or the AC on are just ask for it to be turned down.

Referee Clattenberg must wear a red shirt under his black top. Following his three penalties for Liverpool at Old Trafford, today, he fails to give a red card to Suarez (who had already been booked) for a blatant dive. The problem of 'diving' is never going to be solved if refs let divers get away with it..

Clattenberg also missed a handball by Skrtle in added time.