IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Apparently, the social media manager tweeted it on the official account instead of his personal one.

I still think Liverpool'll win the title. I don't think Man City can cope with the pressure.

City will beat Villa and then only have to draw with West Ham, which they will do.

City have won all but 2 games at home, where they lost 1 and drew 1. Their fans will pack the stadium out,

Man city have Toure returning, Villa are missing agbonlahor. I think 3-0 Man City win.

West ham I think will be 2-0 to Man City.

Guest blueboy122

I can still see Liverpool doing it to be honest every bit of luck that could have possibly gone their way this season has although I hope that doesn't continue.

What's the betting Benteke plays out of his skin and scores a hatrick...

I can still see Liverpool doing it to be honest every bit of luck that could have possibly gone their way this season has although I hope that doesn't continue.

What's the betting Benteke plays out of his skin and scores a hatrick...

I will give you 1000000/1 on Benteke scoring any goals in that game... he's injured and misses the world cup...

Guest blueboy122

I will give you 1000000/1 on Benteke scoring any goals in that game... he's injured and misses the world cup...

Got to be worth a quid...

Guest blueboy122

They had planned a victory parade in Liverpool city centre tonight.....

They went ahead with it around matthew street area of town.... needless to say I don't understand why..

They had planned a victory parade in Liverpool city centre tonight.....

They went ahead with it around matthew street area of town.... needless to say I don't understand why..

from 7th to 2nd, losing the title with 1-2 games to go, is a huge improvement and worth celebrating in my opinion. Besides, "nearly" is the only excuse they're going to have!

Edited by Matt

Ha ha!!! They really do make me laugh, having the first credible title challenge in years despite being one of the biggest spenders warrants a parade?!

I was made up they sang gerrards name, it more or less said "don't worry about giving the league away by slipping, we still love you" ... Highlights the fact he did throw it away...

Guest blueboy122

Embarrassment that they actually had a victory parade.

And they go on about us and DVDs. They celebrate when they threw it away.

As Hansen said on MOTD the season has been a failure they were 5 points clear with 2 games to go.

I don't think United would have a victory parade if they finish second next year.

They have done well this season but haven't really achieved anything as they haven't won anything despite spending millions per year. Only City and perhaps Chelsea have spent more in 10 years.

Guest Nikica

I really don't get why they're moaning about everyone else...Man City's money, Everton and their fans apparently 'not caring', greeting at West Ham and Aston Villa. Ultimately if their local boy hadn't slipped they'd probably have attained the draw they required against Chelsea, and then beat Palace and Newcastle to secure the title. They didn't do enough to get the equaliser against Chelsea either. They are to blame for their capitulation - nobody else. Why can't they take responsibility for that?

As I said, they'd have been deserving champions - but the deflection of blame is bizarre.

Edited by Nikica

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nikica

He's not good enough for a side that wants to challenge for the title, IMO.

Good squad player though and gives them a different way of playing if they're struggling to break a team down.

Good squad player though and gives them a different way of playing if they're struggling to break a team down.

I don't even think he's good enough to be a squad player at a top side tbh. But he's a Liverpool fan so will be happy to sit on the bench most of the time so I suppose that's appealing to them.

Guest Nikica

Fair play Romey. I think he's a talented player - albeit it ageing - so we will see. Definitely a possibility it could go pear-shaped if they sign him though.

Fair play Romey. I think he's a talented player - albeit it ageing - so we will see. Definitely a possibility it could go pear-shaped if they sign him though.

No doubt he's talented and he's made the most of what he's got, I just don't think he's talented enough for a side at the top. Mid-table is about his level, right where he is now.

Guest Nikica

No doubt he's talented and he's made the most of what he's got, I just don't think he's talented enough for a side at the top. Mid-table is about his level, right where he is now.

Fair enough, you may well be right. I think he's earned the opportunity though.

Also agree with what haf says - given where he used to be, he deserves a lot of credit for where he is now. Sort of similar to Smalling, even though I don't rate Smalling. That thing of making it to the top even though you used to be nowhere happens much less than it did in Ian Wright's time and prior.

Whichever way you look at it, it's a fantastic story for a good honest footballer who deserves everything that comes his way.

Should send Vellios a brief history of Rickie Lambert. He would be ashamed.

He does deserve it, he's worked his arse off. My view is more to do with not really seeing why the shite would want him. I'm sure they could spend the £9m on a better, younger squad filler.