Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yep. They've won it now. Have to give credit to Klopp. If you compare Liverpool's squad vs. City's squad, City obviously has the better side, but Liverpool is stronger than ever. 

I'm happy I don't live in Liverpool... or even England atm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sibdane said:

Yep. They've won it now. Have to give credit to Klopp. If you compare Liverpool's squad vs. City's squad, City obviously has the better side, but Liverpool is stronger than ever. 

I'm happy I don't live in Liverpool... or even England atm. 

No, they haven't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sibdane said:

Alright, mathematically that is correct. :rolleyes:

They've been in this position before, until Demba Ba happened. Until it's mathematically a certainty, I'm not paying them any attention (after which I'll be hiding from certain friends and family members)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Matt said:

They've been in this position before, until Demba Ba happened. Until it's mathematically a certainty, I'm not paying them any attention (after which I'll be hiding from certain friends and family members)

I pray that they have another "slip."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

It must be horrific for them to have extended their lead at the top of the league like...

2 points less from a game they’ll  think they should’ve won and a game that would’ve put them even closer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

It must be horrific for them to have extended their lead at the top of the league like...

By one point instead of the three they thought they were entitled to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, johnh said:

The RS moaning about a penalty they didn't get.  You would have to have a heart of stone not to laugh.

To be fair, it was a definite penalty, which makes it even better that they didn’t get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually think officials are trying to gift Liverpool the games ... one goal clear offside like a metre.....  last kick of game origi put through.... well off and fortunately he missed.

West ham look very good..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Blatantly offside goal (surprise) but West Ham level and should be ahead through Rice, free header.

Watch the huge change at the end for origi, blatant offside again and it would have stood.

quality of officiating throughout the league has been sub par.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, hafnia said:

I actually think officials are trying to gift Liverpool the games ... one goal clear offside like a metre.....  last kick of game origi put through.... well off and fortunately he missed.

West ham look very good..

They look really organised. If you want a player to shield the CB's and organise the midfield, look no further than Rice. I thought he was going to be the typical over rated Englishman but his positional sense and his reading of the game are superb for someone so young. He isnt quick and he isnt much more than an a very defensive DM so you wouldnt want him in a two man midfield but he does that holding role brilliantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bailey said:

They look really organised. If you want a player to shield the CB's and organise the midfield, look no further than Rice. I thought he was going to be the typical over rated Englishman but his positional sense and his reading of the game are superb for someone so young. He isnt quick and he isnt much more than an a very defensive DM so you wouldnt want him in a two man midfield but he does that holding role brilliantly.

Good lad... very good for his age going that role. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bailey said:

They look really organised. If you want a player to shield the CB's and organise the midfield, look no further than Rice. I thought he was going to be the typical over rated Englishman but his positional sense and his reading of the game are superb for someone so young. He isnt quick and he isnt much more than an a very defensive DM so you wouldnt want him in a two man midfield but he does that holding role brilliantly.

Barry 2.0?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Officiating is very biased. I was watching a game a few weeks back with Manchester United, and there was a definite bias in their favor. I felt sorry for the other team because, whenever they were about to break through, the ref would call a niggle foul - but would never call it the other way. I'm a broken record on this subject, I know, but it has to be down to the influence of betting companies on EPL games. They have so much to gain from such bias, and they sponsor, at some level, a majority of the teams. Of course they want pay back for paying all that money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Officiating is very biased. I was watching a game a few weeks back with Manchester United, and there was a definite bias in their favor. I felt sorry for the other team because, whenever they were about to break through, the ref would call a niggle foul - but would never call it the other way. I'm a broken record on this subject, I know, but it has to be down to the influence of betting companies on EPL games. They have so much to gain from such bias, and they sponsor, at some level, a majority of the teams. Of course they want pay back for paying all that money.

Its not that deep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, sibdane said:

Barry 2.0?

I think Barry's passing and vision is better than Rice's will ever be but then again I haven't seen much of him. Im not sure how he would be in attacking team playing 20-30 yard further up the pitch than West Ham did last night but I would back him to work it out as he seems very switched on. Fair play to Pellegrini for picking him.

8 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Klopp has gone into full knobhead mode after last night's game.

Nice fella when everything is going his way and he gets the wrong decisions going in his favour, but when it all goes the other way? Cunt.

Its hilarious. They could have easily scored 2 offside goals and he moans about the ref?! 

If it was someone like Fergie or Mourinho you could see it as trying to shift the focus from his players performance however Klopp was going mad during the game as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bailey said:

I think Barry's passing and vision is better than Rice's will ever be but then again I haven't seen much of him. Im not sure how he would be in attacking team playing 20-30 yard further up the pitch than West Ham did last night but I would back him to work it out as he seems very switched on. Fair play to Pellegrini for picking him.

Its hilarious. They could have easily scored 2 offside goals and he moans about the ref?! 

If it was someone like Fergie or Mourinho you could see it as trying to shift the focus from his players performance however Klopp was going mad during the game as well.

I do not really care about how good or bad they are,  yes that they are closer to being x==top than we will be in my lifetime grates a bit (lot) but they desere a bit of glory don't they?  after all they took on Klippety when they did and got rid of Bebeathus  when any other club would have hung on to him or replaced him with the special needs one

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×