IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Like it says....it's a nod to their first ever league kit...

post-1126-0-59167200-1308216821_thumb.jpg

It's only the third kit anyway, and as their away kit is grey (clashing with no-one, unless I'm being thick) they're never going to need to wear it :mellow: .

A nod at best, it's a poor 'tribute'.

Their new away is Black Mike :)

Can you see the blue one actually selling?

Everton: Fist in Merseyside to be formed. First in Merseyside to wear red, First in Meseyside to win the title, first in Meseyside to win the cup.... the list goes on. they are just trying to jump on our bandwagon........ :major overreaction alert: Those awful awful people......

:lol:

Lucas was our best player last season by a country mile. Kuyt and Suarez would probably come next.

Save for a brief spell of about a month around January when he scored in about 5 games in a row, Merelles was pretty average. His passing was hit and miss, he drifted in and out of games and he shit out of practically every tackle and 50/50 he faced all season.

£13.5m would be a good deal for us, especially if we replace him with Adam for £5m less.

I must have seen him live about 25 times last season, this is the source of my information.

Blackpool wont sell Adam for 8 million they turned down more in January. The reason Miereles is being sold is hes due a massive pay rise this year as part of the deal that got him to your lot. Apparently Ngog is on 35k a week ffs and a lad whose played 50 minutes for you is on 45k a week talk sport had an ex player on who spilled the beans on Beneathus and his pay deals. Fcuk i think the kitmans on 15k a week no wonder you want to replace them with cheaper options!

our wage bill comes in at 65% of our total turnover (121m / 185m), nowhere near the worst in the league, and even lower than yourselves percentage wise (yours being 69%).

Merlelles (can't spell it!) deffo comes behind the 3 I mentioned above plus Reina, Johnson, Kelly before his injury, and probably Flannagan who replaced him as well in terms of our Player of the Season.

Pretty underwhelming player and won't be missed by those who don't take their opinions from sky sports news.

Edited by johny

ah right fair enough you obviously watch them more than me he just seemed to really stand out in the games i saw and against us in both games..must admit i've always quite liked lucas and my mate supports liverpool and can't stand him and i can't see what he hates so much..always seems to give it a go

our wage bill comes in at 65% of our total turnover (121m / 185m), nowhere near the worst in the league, and even lower than yourselves percentage wise (yours being 69%).

Merlelles (can't spell it!) deffo comes behind the 3 I mentioned above plus Reina, Johnson, Kelly before his injury, and probably Flannagan who replaced him as well in terms of our Player of the Season.

Pretty underwhelming player and won't be missed by those who don't take their opinions from sky sports news.

Your wage bill maybe. Wanna see the Premier League value for money table? (Based on wages spent and points accumulated)

http://www.epltalk.com/revealed-the-premier-league-table-thatll-make-you-go-hmmm-31868

Value-for-money-EPL-2010-11.jpg

Couldn't resist. Sorry :D

Edited by tenaciousj

Your wage bill maybe. Wanna see the Premier League value for money table? (Based on wages spent and points accumulated)

http://www.epltalk.com/revealed-the-premier-league-table-thatll-make-you-go-hmmm-31868

Value-for-money-EPL-2010-11.jpg

Couldn't resist. Sorry :D

:D

everton still didn't make a european spot though I see ;)

The club that stands out for me on that list though is West Ham. They're in pretty deep shit at the moment.

ah right fair enough you obviously watch them more than me he just seemed to really stand out in the games i saw and against us in both games..must admit i've always quite liked lucas and my mate supports liverpool and can't stand him and i can't see what he hates so much..always seems to give it a go

Lucas was brought in as a 4th choice, young midfielder. Through a combination of injuries and sales he was thrown pretty much in the deep end. He struggled at first, and got dogs abuse from a lot of reds, pretty unfairly in my opinion. He's never shook the 'crap' tag in some peoples eyes, you know what it's like.

Anyway, he's improved season upon season, and the last 2 years he's been excellent, always looking for the ball, getting his head up and looking to play progressive passes, but rarely wastes posession. He works his balls off for the team, and breaks opposition play up brilliantly, statistically he was the most successful tackler in the league last season. Add to that his general attitude and the way he encourages and protects our young fullbacks on the pitch and you've got an all round fantastic player. Seems to be Brazil's 1st chioce no.5 now as well.