Given the difficulty in City’s run in verse Liverpool’s - id have them as favourites. Spurs was a huge result for city - United straight after is difficult. Hate to say it but united playing us whilst chasing top 4 probably means they need to play their strongest team against us with the better chance of a result against us and then deal with city with what they have left... interesting to see how it pans out.

Would love it, absolutely love it if Niasse did something against Liverpool. He’d be a blue hero for eternity.

17 hours ago, Btay said:

Would love it, absolutely love it if Niasse did something against Liverpool. He’d be a blue hero for eternity.

He very nearly did just before half-time at 0-0 according to the radio.

As it stands though I hope both Liverpool and City win the rest of their games, then it'll be us that denied them the title:).

2 hours ago, Finn balor said:

When the ball bounced near salad I said to my step dad watch him dive. And the ref bought it 

Conveniently the one he tried against Chelsea was completely swept under the carpet. 

They need to bring in retrospective punishments for divers...

I stand corrected. Its like all the other rules that the big nobs bring in, start off with a flurry and then get forgotten. Pulling and shoving at corners and free kicks, started with a few penalty's and now its worse than ever, there should be half a dozen penalty's every match but the refs always chicken out.