IGNORED

Chelsea (H)

djsunyc

Got to say for Lukakus assist against Arsenal I was about to hold my head in my hands, he ran the ball and nearly ran past it, lost his momentum allowing the defenders to get back, the pass did save it though, but.... yes it was nearly a momentum that made me despair.

Lukakus overall play suggests he is some way off being where he needs to be. There is no way I would have him over Naismith at the moment. He can do great things in bursts and be a match winner but he is equally liable to having too many off moments at the moment.

and Naismith ran himself offside... Dont just give half a story Haf! You seem to enjoy doing it with Lukaku!

I keep seeing conflicting reports about Costa. He's out then maybe out, I guess we won't know for certain until the teams are announced. Doesn't help the fantasy football.

Agreed on the above, 433 with that lineup would be excellent. Eto'o on at 70, score at 90+4 and then 'hobble' over to Mourinho with his zimmerframe celebration.

give him 1 hard tackle early on and I think we would see him shaken and less effective. I'm hoping he doesn't play at all though

I dunno about that like. He's not scared to put himself about Costa. He's always at it himself. Amazingly "english" for a Spanish player and loves a ruck.

I dunno about that like. He's not scared to put himself about Costa. He's always at it himself. Amazingly "english" for a Spanish player and loves a ruck.

If he is coming back from injury he will be a bit more cautious, especially if he isn't 100%.

I can see Barry getting sent of before McCarthy with his stupid, albeit necessary, fouls.

What matches are u watching fella. He always has the sly bad tackles.

Exactly the same as you. Mcarthey is not a dirty player. He's tenacious and hard in the tackle. A proper old school hard core centre mid but he is not a sly arse dirty player.

He wears his heart on his sleeve gives 110% and never shits out of a tackle but dirty? Not in my eyes.

Exactly the same as you. Mcarthey is not a dirty player. He's tenacious and hard in the tackle. A proper old school hard core centre mid but he is not a sly arse dirty player.

He wears his heart on his sleeve gives 110% and never shits out of a tackle but dirty? Not in my eyes.

Its the way we interpinterpret thing then. Over eagerness can also get you the red. That's where he will get it.

Howard, Baines, Distin, Jagielka ©, Coleman, Barry, McCarthy, McGeady, Naismith, Mirallas, Lukaku

Joel, Gibson, Besic, Osman, Stones, Alcaraz, Eto'o

If lukaku has a blinder and runs his socks off I'll be happy but fuming at the same time cause it's going to show how much he can actually do if HE wants to.

Guest rusty747

Decent starting XI but Mcgready and Mirallas are going to have to be very disciplined when we lose possession. I would love to see both Besic and Eto'o at some stage.

Edited by rusty747