IGNORED

Chelsea (H)

djsunyc

To think we have Oviedo, Pienaar, Barkley, Atsu and Kone to come back to that squad is very comforting. Our best squad for over 25 years. Nice to see Gibson back on the bench.

Totally agree with you mate. The difference in strength in our bench is unbelievable and once we get the injured players back we have a very strong squad.

Still like a new centre half and a cover for right back though.

Guest rusty747

A quality CB before the window closes is very important. Either to come in and play or to give Jags the kick up the ass he deserves.

Edited by rusty747

2 v 1, pair of bullies!

I'll even it up.

I can see McCarthy has that little bit off arrogance on him, little like Arteta.

He has had a few latest go on moments after players have crunched one of our lads.

I look at him as one of the types that will look after our own.

He has attitude and hates to lose. Love that steel in him.

I'll even it up.

I can see McCarthy has that little bit off arrogance on him, little like Arteta.

He has had a few latest go on moments after players have crunched one of our lads.

I look at him as one of the types that will look after our own.

He has attitude and hates to lose. Love that steel in him.

I also love it and he's my favourite player but if the game gets on top of us today I can see him going.

Guest rusty747

I really rate John Stones but I would rather he comes in when we are playing well. There will be a lot of pressure on him if he comes in expected to be the answer to defensive problems. A quality CB like Shawcross would be ideal. I saw the whole 90 minutes today and Shawcross was everything we are currently missing - commanding, composed, and able to play it out from the back.

Guest rusty747

Bobby Moore wasn't the quickest either but if you can read the game, see a pass out of defence and remain composed under pressure it is nice but not essential to be as quick as Kevin Ratcliffe.

And as I type. Oh shit. 0-1

Jags again. Stepped up and got the offside trap all wrong.

Oh FFS. 0-2

Edited by rusty747