IGNORED

Injuries update

• 2 weeks later...

If that's the case (and I suspect it's true myself) then they should just be honest with the fans and tell us.

Regardless of the situation, it's going to come out eventually. If it's a bad one then it's a bad one. Hiding the truth wont change anything.

Just announce it and stop keeping us all in the dark.

I have absolutley no idea why but i think its going to be good news about barkley! Im usually really really negitive about this sort of stuff but ive got good vibes for this one!

Maybee they think that too but dont want to pit a time scale on it e.g saying that gibson and kone were targeting to play against city at home last year sounds absolutley pathetic now looking back on it.

Looks like both will be available for selection in 2 weeks. Am I right in saying that Pienaar was back training last week and that Distin and Eto'o were only precaution? That means that it's only Barkley unavailable and he could be back at the start of November. Will be nice to have a fully fit squad as it's something Martinez has never had as of yet.