IGNORED

Injuries update

• 4 weeks later...

Such a nice fellow

What? Because I answered a question? Because I disagree? Maybe I should have elaborated on my answers?

No = I disagree that historic reasons at previous clubs have anything to do with our current injury crisis. Did we get hit like this last year? No. So have Martinez methods taken a gap year? Have we had bad stints of injuries in previous era's? of course. Do other clubs also have bouts of unfortunate injuries? Yes. Is this just another attempt to knock Martinez and his methods? Yes. Can I blame anyone for feeling this way? No. But it is lame.

You say eh, I say eh = Yeah. Let's see. Although I have absolutely no idea how this is going to be measured. If it can be measured. What's the barometer here?

Sometimes, I just can't be arsed to go into every answer in depth. It's not always necessary.

So, Cunto, my message to you on this one is stop living up to your reputation by trying to make something out of nothing. You do yourself no favours.

Peace n out.

What? Because I answered a question? Because I disagree? Maybe I should have elaborated on my answers?

No = I disagree that historic reasons at previous clubs have anything to do with our current injury crisis. Did we get hit like this last year? No. So have Martinez methods taken a gap year? Have we had bad stints of injuries in previous era's? of course. Do other clubs also have bouts of unfortunate injuries? Yes. Is this just another attempt to knock Martinez and his methods? Yes. Can I blame anyone for feeling this way? No. But it is lame.

You say eh, I say eh = Yeah. Let's see. Although I have absolutely no idea how this is going to be measured. If it can be measured. What's the barometer here?

Sometimes, I just can't be arsed to go into every answer in depth. It's not always necessary.

So, Cunto, my message to you on this one is stop living up to your reputation by trying to make something out of nothing. You do yourself no favours.

Peace n out.

Stop digging. Get to a game or something. Paddocks there every week and doesn't need arrogant responses to a simple question.

Stop digging. Get to a game or something. Paddocks there every week and doesn't need arrogant responses to a simple question.

Hahaha haha haha....and that's your best?! Your such a lame arse...same old same. One dimensional waste of much needed band width.

By the way, 'Paddock' doesn't shy away from putting his points across. So if he thinks it's arrogant or whatever, he'll say. He certainly doesn't need you licking his ring piece all the time. It's cringe worthy the way you desperately try to crawl up someone's arse. Just behave, like every other poster on here does. You act like you have an inferiority complex or something. So there we go.

I don't agree that the injuries are to do with Martinez methods. If that's arrogant...then the world is in big trouble.

Personally I think we've been very unlucky with injuries. However, the squad took a hell of a time to get up to PL match fitness this season. A shite pre-season to blame. Also our fitness coach left... Who was a bloody good one.

Newty, your posts show your maturity. 32 going on 9. "Cunto" FFS you've got a wife, two kids a managers position and a Ford Focus on an 08 plate. You're such an amazing guy, stop letting yourself down with school yard rhetoric.

Edited by MC11

Newty, your posts show your maturity. 32 going on 9. "Cunto" FFS you've got a wife, two kids a managers position and a Ford Focus on an 08 plate. You're such an amazing guy, stop letting yourself down with school yard rhetoric.

I know that response is born of sarcasm (although I'm a bit worried about how much you pay attention to my life!) and intended to be provocative, but I don't get the Ford Focus bit? I don't drive one, but is driving a Ford focus on an 08 plate some sort of put down? I'm confused about that? Please explain....

I know that response is born of sarcasm (although I'm a bit worried about how much you pay attention to my life!) and intended to be provocative, but I don't get the Ford Focus bit? I don't drive one, but is driving a Ford focus on an 08 plate some sort of put down? I'm confused about that? Please explain....

I don't pay so much attention - you told me!! In an open forum and used it as a point of your self worth in other exchanges. I just thought I'd remind you. :)

I just picture you in an 08 company car.... Focus or Mondeo.

I don't pay so much attention - you told me!! In an open forum and used it as a point of your self worth in other exchanges. I just thought I'd remind you. :)

I just picture you in an 08 company car.... Focus or Mondeo.

Ok. So some flaws in your post (unusual!)...I don't have a company car. Why would I have a company car?! And I don't drive a focus or mondeo. So your 'picture' of me is wrong.

I'm also not sure why you feel the need to remind me that I have a wife, kids and a job?! I kinda know that.

The things I've said to you in the past have been in 'self defence' of posts (like the one earlier in this thread) where you attempt to make me out to be some 'nasty man', simply because I've told you straight, or as we say, called a spade a spade. Now really I should just ignore them, but see when idiots try to put you down without any fact or knowledge? I can't help but defend myself. It's an instinct. It's not a good trait and fortunately you are the only person I have ever had to deal with in this way. I think (!).

Self worth/self esteem is not a bad thing. It's good to have these. All it means is that you are content with your life and where you are in life. That you have self respect. That you value your worth and what you have. It doesn't mean that you think you are better than others (as you have tried to insinuate) or more successful than others (as you have tried to insinuate). It makes you more able to face the many challenges that having a wife, kids and challenging job can bring. Is that a bad thing?!

Was that a mature enough response?!

To be honest, I'm caught in 2 minds with you. I'm starting to think (as I did when you first arrived) that you are only, say 14-17 years old. In which case, I fully apologise for the harsh nature of my posts towards you. And that's genuine, as I don't want to 'bash' a kid. A lot of your posts seem to point towards this. On the other hand, if you are a 'grown' man...well in that case...everything stands.

Edit: Just had the dog out and strangely realised I said 'floors' instead of 'flaws'. Knew something didn't look right. School boy error.

Edited by Newty82

Lol Cotto owned Newty.

Newty you should have stopped when you posted you realised you had bitten.

As for my input. Newty , you can say what the fuck you want to me I'm pretty sure I can take you telling me "straight" as I think you put it. I'm a grown man and I don't think I've ever worried for a fraction of a second what someone posts on an internet forum or if someone disagrees with my opinion.

As for your opinion, you have a right to voice it and you shouldn't care if it will upset me. I don't really care if my opinion upsets people, it's my opinion and you don't have to like or agree with it but that also doesn't make it right or wrong because it's neither . It's an opinion and that's alls it. I do hold back or draw the line at getting personal though, it's an Everton forum and I fully expect it to get heated at times it's just the nature of the beast.

For the record I think Cotto has it spot on. Our pre season was woeful, our players look like they lack full fitness and I suspect this has been the cause of some (not all) our injury problems and Wigan had a similar issue last season and I'm praying.a pattern isn't developing.

So no it's not just another excuse to bash Martinez, it's a genuine concern I have. I don't need to scrape the barrel for excuses to bash him he's giving me plenty without having to look hard.

Guest blueboy122

Not sure if there has been two bigger bitches on this forum and I have been here for years! Paddock... MC...

I think there's a space on the loose woman panel for you both to fight over.

I can see and understand peoples concern as we have a number of key players who are on the table.

Though if we break it down it really isn't that bad.

Barkley got injured by his own team mate in a collision. The type you see in training and matches all through the season, Were not protected from this.

Coleman got concussed in a challenge and then caught a minor injury while getting back to fitness.

McCarthy's is strange but I think we should consider his lack of form at the moment too. He isn't exactly a loud confident person.

Mirallas received a "typical sprinters injury" and any player that relies on speed knows how easy it is to get caught with one of these.

It is also early in the season and a good manager would not try to pull players back too early and risk losing them for the season. It would be better to be cautious and get them fit ready for a strong second half of the season.

How bad is it at the moment? we have taken points from Arsenal and Liverpool while playing badly, progressed in Europe and yet we know we must get better.

We have several players very close to being involved again, it really isn't that bad.

Reading back it looks as though MC played Paddock into that one. Didn't seem like Newty said anything against you Paddock but rather gave you a little respect by saying you are big enough to stand up for yourself. unless of course there is previous :)

Clever play MC, looked for back-up and brought some in.

Anyway it looks even so far so lets all get back on subject and remember we all support the same team.

Lol Cotto owned Newty.

Newty you should have stopped when you posted you realised you had bitten.

As for my input. Newty , you can say what the fuck you want to me I'm pretty sure I can take you telling me "straight" as I think you put it. I'm a grown man and I don't think I've ever worried for a fraction of a second what someone posts on an internet forum or if someone disagrees with my opinion.

As for your opinion, you have a right to voice it and you shouldn't care if it will upset me. I don't really care if my opinion upsets people, it's my opinion and you don't have to like or agree with it but that also doesn't make it right or wrong because it's neither . It's an opinion and that's alls it. I do hold back or draw the line at getting personal though, it's an Everton forum and I fully expect it to get heated at times it's just the nature of the beast.

Where to go here?!

I love the saying 'you got owned'. But where? Have I missed something? You are right though...should have stopped when I knew I'd bitten.

And the bold bit, what you on about? Where did I say that I'd tell you straight or anything like that? You need to go back and read the posts because you've well and truly got it wrong from what you've just said. Far from me getting 'owned', you've been reeled right in.

There was no 'opinion' voiced to you. All I said to your question was 'no'. I would never expect that to cause upset anyway!!! Haha....madness! Bemusing.

Opinions are opinions. Of course they are. And generally a good old debate can take place, in an amicable manner. With plenty of facts, stats and know how thrown in. You give some, you take some.

So there we go.

Reading back it looks as though MC played Paddock into that one. Didn't seem like Newty said anything against you Paddock but rather gave you a little respect by saying you are big enough to stand up for yourself. unless of course there is previous :)

Clever play MC, looked for back-up and brought some in.

Dead right there! Played a blinder!

I'm sat in the corner sulking now...picking my nose!!!