IGNORED

BT Sport Promo - Liverpool vs Everton

Do you know any family supporters with one child who is an Everton fan and one that is a Liverpool fan? BT Sport are looking for a family with two children no older than eleven to feature in our upcoming promo to be shown across BT Sport 1 & 2 and ESPN. These could be siblings or cousins etc. We would like to film the children together, around the home, in the park etc. – showing them to be united in all but one thing – their club of choice. One or both parents would also be interviewed and feature in the promo – outlining the closeness, but ultimately the difference with the children. We would send a film crew of director, cameraman and soundman to a convenient location for the family. We would like to shoot this promo sometime next week so I would be very grateful if you could let me know if you feel that there may be a potential family we could approach. If you are interested or have any questions surrounding the promo please email btsportpromo@yahoo.co.uk Thanks in advance for your help.

Do you know any family supporters with one child who is an Everton fan and one that is a Liverpool fan? BT Sport are looking for a family with two children no older than eleven to feature in our upcoming promo to be shown across BT Sport 1 & 2 and ESPN. These could be siblings or cousins etc. We would like to film the children together, around the home, in the park etc. – showing them to be united in all but one thing – their club of choice. One or both parents would also be interviewed and feature in the promo – outlining the closeness, but ultimately the difference with the children. We would send a film crew of director, cameraman and soundman to a convenient location for the family. We would like to shoot this promo sometime next week so I would be very grateful if you could let me know if you feel that there may be a potential family we could approach. If you are interested or have any questions surrounding the promo please email btsportpromo@yahoo.co.uk Thanks in advance for your help.

Yeah, the red one didn't even make it out the birthing pool.

Gotta catch it early.

Yeah, the red one didn't even make it out the birthing pool.

Gotta catch it early.

My red son is currently working in a sweatshop in Vietnam, must be nearly six now; got a good price for him :).

But sure you'll find someone, thousands of split families around. Just guess some parents are more tolerant than me :dont know:.

My sister slipped over to the darkside but came to her senses once she got married.