IGNORED

The Shite (Away)

Romey 1878

They have enough pace in their team without Sturridge. Without him, it might just be a less ludicrous score line. I've got no confidence that Martinez has learnt is lesson from last year and fully expect Liverpool to catch us on the counter, before we give up structure and discipline because we are chasing the game and get hammered ala Chelsea and Palace.

Sturridge is definitely back and someone put we will be hurting after Sunday. Well so will Liverpool. They've had back to back defeats in the league now so they'll be fired up to make sure it's not 3.

This game has us getting hammered written all over it.

Why?

- Last year, this game was played when we had the most injuries

- This year, Liverpool have no Suarez

- This year, Liverpool are struggling to accommodate so many new players

- After last weekend, our team will be resolved to win and win big

Personally, I see this being a rather close and wide open game.

Why?

- Last year, this game was played when we had the most injuries

- This year, Liverpool have no Suarez

- This year, Liverpool are struggling to accommodate so many new players

- After last weekend, our team will be resolved to win and win big

Personally, I see this being a rather close and wide open game.

Because we never win there, we're cursed at that hovel.

I'll say no more about it until after the match and then you'll see.

They will beat us, they always do at times like this when both sides are struggling.

Sold their souls to Lucifer himself, I'm convinced of it.

They've not started too well and a few of their players have had to go through a tough 120 minutes tonight.

From the team we started tonight, we should have a fresh 10 out there.

We've got a chance. Them not having Suarez is massive for them. Huge. If Sturridge is back, they'll be better but will he be 100%? They can be done at the back. And as shown in the last couple of league games, put pressure on Gerrard and he is no where near effective now.

It'll be close I think.

They've not started too well and a few of their players have had to go through a tough 120 minutes tonight.

From the team we started tonight, we should have a fresh 10 out there.

We've got a chance. Them not having Suarez is massive for them. Huge. If Sturridge is back, they'll be better but will he be 100%? They can be done at the back. And as shown in the last couple of league games, put pressure on Gerrard and he is no where near effective now.

It'll be close I think.

Think it was closer to 140 minutes by the end; but not many of them will start on Sunday.

Tough one to call but I just have a feeling we'll do them; and I'm normally pessimistic when it comes to derbies. I think we'll get at least four points (maybe six) from there and OT in the next two games and all will be well again. Trust me.

Think it was closer to 140 minutes by the end; but not many of them will start on Sunday.

Tough one to call but I just have a feeling we'll do them; and I'm normally pessimistic when it comes to derbies. I think we'll get at least four points (maybe six) from there and OT in the next two games and all will be well again. Trust me.

Don't think anyone will be starting Sunday mike? ;-)

I'd like to see this team.

Howard

Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines

McCarthy Besic Barry

Mirallas Lukaku Naismith

Mirallas and Naismith to have a free role.

I think we have to go with this but can feel it in my bones that we will stick to the same 4231 instead.

I honestly see us getting raped on the field. They may call the match off out of sympathy.

Howard

McCarthy Besic Barry

Mirallas Lukaku Naismith

This formation for me, however I like the tactic of Naisy central and false 9 with Kevin and Rom advanced wide forwards, let Rom get ontop of either Fullback in the box and creates space for Baines and Coleman... Besic will either have a whole hearted blinder, or send off

Howard

McCarthy Besic Barry

Mirallas Lukaku Naismith

Naismith needs to be central or nothing. If you put Lukaku on the left and Mirallas in the right I'd like to see that formation.

Only because the centre of midfieldlooks more robust (defensive) than usual.

Naismith needs to be central or nothing. If you put Lukaku on the left and Mirallas in the right I'd like to see that formation.

Only because the centre of midfieldlooks more robust (defensive) than usual.

Surely it'd be the other way round with Lukaku on the right and Mirallas on the left? Allowing them both to cut inside on to their stronger foot. Lukaku on the left wouldnt work at all.