IGNORED

The Shite (Away)

Romey 1878

I fucking hate derby day but this ones really giving me the shits. I now live so far south I may as well be in France & guess what? Fucking red shite everywhere! I'm lucky if I've got one or two bluenoses around me to give it to the twenty odd you'll never walk alone singing cunts in the pub come kick off. Given what I expect to happen, i was thinking about giving it the swerve, I won't though, no chance! Come on blue boys do us proud!

But what a joy when you do though eh? Love it when I bump into a blue down here; it's a rarity but nine times out of ten you stop and have a sensible chat or even difference of opinion. The multitude of pseudo reds just shuffle past each other grunting YNWA and giving each other the "thumbs up"; most of them have never been north of Watford in their lives. Laugh at them.

I think the point he is getting at is that the game is still only worth 3 points but the value of the match to both sides is far more.

If your insinuating what I think you are, then you need to get a grip as well as a few others on here in taking comments completely in isolation or not using context and even in some instances just making them up!

Exactly.

Had a stomach churning exciting come anxious feeling before. I try not to think about the Derby games.

Looking forward to it.

I've felt worse tbh and I always feel it's bad luck if we're in good form - because we expect a decent performance and we can get ahead of ourselves. Just look at last season. I was so confident the way we were playing and the way we outdone them at Goodison.

Don't miss it mate (I know you won't) because we may do them!

yea man, & the thought of them all moping off, tail between their legs with "allez allez allez ohh" ringing in their ears from me will help me sleep like a baby tonight. :)

But what a joy when you do though eh? Love it when I bump into a blue down here; it's a rarity but nine times out of ten you stop and have a sensible chat or even difference of opinion. The multitude of pseudo reds just shuffle past each other grunting YNWA and giving each other the "thumbs up"; most of them have never been north of Watford in their lives. Laugh at them.

I do Mike don't worry about that. & I can guarantee you if I'm on me own against 20 of them I'll still be louder! :) Same as the lucky chosen few in blue will be at Analfield tomorrow.

Team I would start if Seamus is out.

Howard

Stones. Jags. Baines

Mcarthy. Barry

Besic

Mcgeady Naismith Mirallas

Lukaku

Maybe a bit risky with 3 at the back but having 4 hasn't worked. So with Besic, Barry and McCarthy to cover you never know.

Baines at centre half?

Bit more than risky Milesy mate it's suicide

Guest millwallforever

My team for today:

Robles

Alcaraz-Stones-Jagielka-Baines

Barry-Macca

Besic

Mirallas-Lukaku-Oviedo

Subs: Howard, Hibbert, Eto, McGeady, Osman, Naismith, Distin

You're all high! If Coleman is fit, we will see our standard 11 (with Naisy in behind Lukaku, instead of Ross and McGeady on the left wing instead of Pienaar). If not, we will unfortunately have Stones at RB (why haven't we tried Browning there, where's he been?)

You'll probably think I'm high, but I think this is a game where Atsu would really excel and cause their back line issues.

Eto'o is a perfect sub for this game. I wouldn't start him, simply because of the effect he could have later in the game.

Sorry if I'm brash or incoherent... It's not even 6 AM yet. Short night.

Guest millwallforever

Coleman is out; so is Sturridge.

Also, if we went "3" at the back, it'd probably work best (should Coleman be out) with Stones and Jagielka as the two CBs and Barry dropping into the middle of them. We could get away with playing Oviedo as RWB and, of course, Baines at LWB.

Guest millwallforever

What a terrifying 11 we are playing today. Either this goes really well or goes tits up real fast. Hibbo inspires nothing but abject fear in me.

John O'Kane, Terry Phelan, Tony Thomas, Marc Hottiger, Alan Harper, John Bailey...I would pick Hibbert ahead of these any time of the day.

Guest millwallforever

Whats the line up then?

Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Stones, Barry, McCarthy, Besic, Mirallas, Naismith, Lukaku

Mignolet, Lovren, Gerrard, Henderson, Moreno, Manquillo, Lallana, Sterling, Skrtel, Balotelli, Markovic.

Edited by millwallforever

Hibbert starts. Fuck sakes! He's gonna cost us this game I tell you now. I was there on Tuesday and he was so out of shape it was unreal. With the pace of the derby he's gonna be blowing through his arse after 15 mins. Fancy them now, with Coleman out.

Howard

Hibbert

Stones

Jagielka

Baines

Barry

Besic

McCarthy

Mirallas

Naismith

Lukaku