IGNORED

Official Positivity thread 14/15

MikeO

Guest blueboy122

You, Matt, blueboy Etc should stay the hell away from it before you kill this thread too then.

How rude :P I am positive just don't see what other people see about certain players.

That's definitely of a negative nature.

Mike....MIKEEEEE....48 hour ban & £2.50 fine.

(Ok, I'm done...no more!)

Crab is good, I used to love it when I could taste things. Going to Goodison and having a good crab salad would be brilliant. So positive!

Disclaimer: I can't be held responsible for anyone's typos.

Just enjoy the new fitted carpets, the strippers will be along soon and all argument will be done :P,

Crab is good, I used to love it when I could taste things. Going to Goodison and having a good crab salad would be brilliant. So positive!

Disclaimer: I can't be held responsible for anyone's typos.

Just enjoy the new fitted carpets, the strippers will be along soon and all argument will be done :P,

Oh nice. We got new carpets here? Thought something felt different.

Did someone say strippers?! Get in. I'll be right here with me tin of whipped cream.

• 2 weeks later...

The squad has been stretched to its bare bones in recent weeks and the players that have come in have performed well.

Garbutt and Browning look like they can play in the premiership. Along with Stones, McCarthy, Barkley, Mirallas & Lukaku we have an excellent young team in the making

The squad has been stretched to its bare bones in recent weeks and the players that have come in have performed well.

Garbutt and Browning look like they can play in the premiership. Along with Stones, McCarthy, Barkley, Mirallas & Lukaku we have an excellent young team in the making

I agree with you, and I probably posted my thoughts on this to the wrong thread!

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/26752-wolfsburg-a/?p=436546