IGNORED

Ryder Cup

Rose and Stenson were excellent in both games today and I would definitely be keeping them together tomorrow. Debuisson and McDowell look like a strong foursomes pairing too.

I would be looking to split up Garcia and McIlroy although the way they played down those last couple of holes may just be what they needed to get them moving forward.

Great performance from the 2 US rookies too. Absolutely destroyed Poulter and Donaldson.

Garcia and Rory thought they would stroll it, far too complacent laughing and joking around 2 holes from the end.

I called poulter out as a weak link, I don't go for this peacock strutting stary nonsense. These boys had to play in the tiger era. As a golfer he is very much a Phil Neville, all attitude and show but limited talent.

Rose and Stenson were excellent in both games today and I would definitely be keeping them together tomorrow. Debuisson and McDowell look like a strong foursomes pairing too.

I would be looking to split up Garcia and McIlroy although the way they played down those last couple of holes may just be what they needed to get them moving forward.

Great performance from the 2 US rookies too. Absolutely destroyed Poulter and Donaldson.

Rose and Stenson first pair out tomorrow; Debuisson & McDowell not playing in the morning but I'm sure they'll be back for the foursomes. Garcia and McIlroy have indeed been split, Sergio out and Rory playing with Poulter. Donaldson and Westwood rightly being given another go; last pairing is Bjorn & Kaymer (v Reed and Spieth who I was amazed didn't play this afternoon).

I'd settle for four points from eight tomorrow leaving us just needing five from the singles, but I think we'll probably get more.

Rose and Stenson first pair out tomorrow; Debuisson & McDowell not playing in the morning but I'm sure they'll be back for the foursomes. Garcia and McIlroy have indeed been split, Sergio out and Rory playing with Poulter. Donaldson and Westwood rightly being given another go; last pairing is Bjorn & Kaymer (v Reed and Spieth who I was amazed didn't play this afternoon).

I'd settle for four points from eight tomorrow leaving us just needing five from the singles, but I think we'll probably get more.

Definitely settle for that now!

Great day again 10-6 for Europe. We should piss it from here but last time out in the States proves nothing is certain in this competition.

It's getting to be as one sided as the old days when it was just UK and Ireland v the States; maybe they could open it up to the whole continent of America to see if we can make a match of it again :P.