IGNORED

Ryder Cup

Yeh I think Kaymer missed 3 or 4 make able putts on the back nine. Saying that Rose had a shocker of a put on 16 or 17 which in hindsight would have resulted in them winning a the hole.

Him and Debuisson have been brilliant the last couple of days though. Some of the scores they have been posting is crazy, especially in the foursomes.

Just got home from work so missed a lot of it again. Just slamned a leg of lamb in the oven and opened a bottle of Merlot. Missus in bed hung over reading magazines watching that twiight shite. Got the downstairs to myself as kids are glued their xbox.

Quality afternoon watching the golf sipping red wine for me :)

Only Sky could show an interview while the final match was coming to a conclusion.

Shame that. Was also a bit disappointed that Donaldson didn't actually get to hole the winning putt due to the US concession; nobody seemed bothered by it so I suppose it's acceptable etiquette but I'd have liked to have seen it played out.

• 1 year later...

Seeing our team finalised today I have a nasty feeling we're going to lose it this time; nothing against the wild card picks, I just think we don't have the depth.

if its the same tournament where you play the americans there's no chance you can lose. the americans choose the worst people year in and out for the team and lose and then wonder why and then keep picking tiger woods phil mickelson etc has beens.

if its the same tournament where you play the americans there's no chance you can lose. the americans choose the worst people year in and out for the team and lose and then wonder why and then keep picking tiger woods phil mickelson etc has beens.

Woods won't play and Mickleson is far from a has-been (13th World ranked currently). American team is the best eight on the money list, who choose themselves, plus four "wild card" captain's picks. You are imo (unusually) favourites this year.

Woods won't play and Mickleson is far from a has-been (13th ranked currently). American team is the best eight on the money list, who choose themselves, plus four "wild card" captain's picks. You are imo (unusually) favourites this year.

yeah i thought we haven't won since like 2012 or earlier, it has been euro domination?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...