IGNORED

Manchester United (away)

Paddock

The quality of his touch has dropped off massively as well.

Again, it's down to the balls he's having to deal with and having no one around him to lay it off too.

Needs to improve, though that can be applied to quite a few.

Ref is ruining this game

ROm has looked good, bad touch here and there, but holdup play has been well and he's always open as an outlet. nice runs to spread them as well.

I know dude :)

Without a creative AMC, we are never going to see anything like what we saw last season last year

Offering absolutely nothing as an attacking threat. I'm bored out of my mind when we have the ball, there's nothing to get excited about.

What do you expect with the likes of Barry, McCarthy, Besic, Osman and Naismith the only players we have through the middle. Without Barkley and Mirallas we really are crap.

Ah yes, Pienaar! Crikey, he's on and I forgot about him. Bit too slow though, as is osman.

Don't need to quick in that position, though it's clearly an advantage. That supporting role is about creating half a yard with clever body movement and picking a pass which Pienaar and Osman can both do

Pienaar is so unfit, unsurprisingly.

Don't need to quick in that position, though it's clearly an advantage. That supporting role is about creating half a yard with clever body movement and picking a pass which Pienaar and Osman can both do

Pienaar is so unfit, unsurprisingly.

I mean 'mind to body' quick...not 'pace' quick. These days by the time they've thought about what they want to do its too late, they've been closed down.