Sign in to follow this  
Everton_Worshiper

Anchiebe

Well Vistor did it again the other night and what a goal it was too.  So many times you see pro's sky rocket those shots.

He is going to have a very, very exciting season!

44458[/snapback]

:D its looking rosie up front for us this season ;) and thats only a good thing for are team i reccon B) think we will be bangin in goals from all of em B)

why do i get this sinking feeling ???????????????

thats why i'm in bloody quicksand

no but i know its the nothing ever goes right for us syndrome

but that might just be the curry i had before

Why is that all scousers think people from the other side of the water want to be scousers? Fuckinhell id give anything not to be associated with Liverpool in any way, If I wanted to be a scouser id start saying my CK's like im pissed and have something stuck in my throat. Get over yourself.

42098[/snapback]

If you dont want to be associated with Liverpool why didn't you support Tranmere? Pretty insulting to make a statement like that don't you reckon?

im not a scouser but i have alot of scouse friends and supoort a scouse team. so i find it generally insulting when someone takes the piss out of liverpool.

No, I dont.

44619[/snapback]

Well it was, talk about shitting on your own doorstep. Most scousers are proud of their city. I would expect it off a Manc but I've haven't heard an Everton supporter slagging off scousers like that. I thought the plastics all supported Liverpool.

Well it was, talk about shitting on your own doorstep. Most scousers are proud of their city. I would expect it off a Manc but I've haven't heard an Everton supporter slagging off scousers like that. I thought the plastics all supported Liverpool.

44652[/snapback]

Im not from Liverpool so it isnt my city. To be a plastic scouser I would actually want to be scouse, but I dont and Im not.

Im not from Liverpool so it isnt my city. To be a plastic scouser I would actually want to be scouse, but I dont and Im not.

44654[/snapback]

To be clear, I can't see how you can support a team but hate the city and the people it's in. To me that is a plastic supporter.

:rolleyes: Oh right, I'll bear that in mind.

44657[/snapback]

:lol: its all getting pretty heavy this we should calm down and talk toffeeeeeeeeeeee :P love it :D