IGNORED

Lille (H)

Cornish Steve

its very strange this season. cause we have one of the best squads we have had in years when we dissapoint by not beatung swansea or lagging in other games, it doesnt seem to disssapoint me as much as it used to cause at the back of your mind you know we are going in the right direction, progressing as a club, playing lovely football at times and waiting for the click.

A win on Thursday would almost certainly see us ease into the knock out stages , so we will definitely lose

After all there is an easy way of doing things and then there is the Everton way

Enjoyed the first bit of that, and have a horrid feeling the second bit will come to pass; but I live in hope.

We may have put four past Wolfsburg but we were far from good. Poor against Krasnodar and Lille too.

We've been fortunate to have gained the results we have despite our performances.

Saved me replying the same thing... We have been FAR from excellent in Europa or in fact anywhere this season.

Guest blueboy122

Agreed we need to step it up in all competitions but if we get through to the knockouts then we will be in trouble if we don't start performing because we will face some serious opposition.

We haven't played "well" all season. It's been a very unsettled first team. Have we even seen the best 11 on the pitch yet?

When I say best 11 I mean:

Howard

Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines

McCarthy Barry

Mirallas Barkley Pienaar

Lukaku

You could argue Eto'o could now take Pienaar's position and Mirallas play in his best position on the left. I don't think we've seen the best 11 fully fit and flying on all cylinders. It's been people filling in all season. Until we see the above team all fully fit I don't think we'll hit the heights of lasts season.

I see a little 1-0 win.

We haven't been great this season, well, not consistently anyway. It's coming though. The back line is solidifying.

Top of the Europa group. In touch with the main teams around us in the PL. And to be fair, only Chelsea and Southampton have been pretty nifty most weeks in the PL. Everyone else had been as wobbly as us overall.

Because my boy likes to sit in different parts of the ground for cup games. He sits in the Paddock week in week out so always asks for a different stand at cup games. They wont load it to your season ticket unless it's your own seat you're sitting in.

We're in the Upper Bullens again tomorrow. His reasoning? Last time we sat there (Wolfsburg) we won 4-1 so we'll win again if we sit there.

The reasoning of a 7 year old but who am I to argue?

Upper Bullens it is.

Madness isn't it.

I was at the Villa game, Burnley game and Swansea game and am still literally pissing myself like I've not been all season.

Need to grow up I think :(

Grow up? What's the point? Age is just a number...only your joints tell you otherwise...so as long as you don't try back flips and somersaults, it's cool!

Onto mate, wasn't aware they did that. I always just stay where I am. Upper bullpens is a decent view if you're away from the posts.

Yer it's only loaded if it's your own seat. Tbh, I'd stay in the same seats myself I love our seats but when you're 7 there's a big ground out there to explore isn't there.

I wanted to take him top balcony this time round he's not been up there before but no amount of coercion was swaying him :(

Even though you get tickets you still get the credit to your season card as well by the way so it's still the same like and we got row d halfway between the Street end goal and half-way line so should be good seats.

For the record it doesn't look like there'll be as many tomorrow as there was at Wolfsburg unless there's a big walk-up tomorrow.

Edited by Paddock

This will be the first game I've missed on TV this season. Simply can't get off of work in time to watch and can't stand to record it because I'd have to stay off the internet for 4 or 5 hours. When we make the knock out round of the Europa League, I'll take half a day off but can't stand to burn some leave this time. I trust that everyone will keep me updated via twitter!

This will be the first game I've missed on TV this season. Simply can't get off of work in time to watch and can't stand to record it because I'd have to stay off the internet for 4 or 5 hours. When we make the knock out round of the Europa League, I'll take half a day off but can't stand to burn some leave this time. I trust that everyone will keep me updated via twitter!

No...get back to work.

He just means it goes down on your customer number as you having still attended, I think.

I know that under the old "loyalty points" system you used to get some for home European games (can still see them in my purchase history), but that was binned a couple of years back so not sure how it works now.