IGNORED

Lille (H)

Cornish Steve

Let's all hope that the Lille fans will be made to feel welcome. Buy them a few pints after the game, regardless of outcome.

The three hope European games I've been to in recent years the rapport around the ground before and after kick-off has been brilliant; see no reason for tonight to be any different, the issue in Lille was with the police and not the fans.

Disappointed in that team if I'm honest. Not much flair there is there? Coleman should have started if he's fit and isn't it time that 34 year old Barry has a little rest? Correct me if I'm wrong but he's played every game this season? Osman and Mcgeady on the wings does not fill me with excitement. If we lose tonight then Roberto has to take the blame for that team selection.

Disappointed in that team if I'm honest. Not much flair there is there? Coleman should have started if he's fit and isn't it time that 34 year old Barry has a little rest? Correct me if I'm wrong but he's played every game this season? Osman and Mcgeady on the wings does not fill me with excitement. If we lose tonight then Roberto has to take the blame for that team selection.

Will be happy to end up with pie on my face, but I agree.