IGNORED

Spurs

markjazzbassist

Makes you realise how important Jimmy Mac is for us. Spurs getting all sorts of attacking time and space that Jimmy would have denied them.

Oh do fuckoff..... This old chestnut. "We've never been overrun with Jimmy Mac in the team"

Edited by MC11

Baines or Coleman are our best players by quite a margin imo. Do rate McCarthy over Mirallas though.

Both Coleman and Baines are class. Looking for more from them this season though.

I think its easy for ppl to see the flashes of brilliance from players with a lot of flair and asume that they are the best players in the world. Its not as easy to recognise the skill in grinders like McCarthy.

Both Coleman and Baines are class. Looking for more from them this season though.

I think its easy for ppl to see the flashes of brilliance from players with a lot of flair and asume that they are the best players in the world. Its not as easy to recognise the skill in grinders like McCarthy.

There is no skill it's basic and nothing else.

In my opinion yes.

I guess that there is a few years of watching the game before you realise how players like McCarthy allow us to carry players like mirallas. In his role and position there are few equals to McCarthy. If that needs explanation then it's a waste of time doing so.

Baines has been top class this season imo. Better than McCarthy who I thought had a bad start to the season. Coleman has just been injured a lot.