IGNORED

Has Martinez got it wrong?

Lowensda

Moyes took us down to 17th after promising so much and spent many more years dining out on above average finishes.

I'll hold this season this far down to Roberto not knowing all the answers just yet. But he better learn and fast. He also better show a far more readily acceptance to change when his "philosophy" isn't reaping rewards.

I'm fuckin furious with him and for anyone who thinks I'm Mr "always right" - I never seen this with RM. He's made a complete balls up of this season and proved me wrong. Call me mad but we need a complete grenade launching in that dressing room. he has got to start tearing players apart.

In fact yeah, all this Twitter bollocks with videos etc etc, get a grip. We dont want prefects walking round finch farm like under moyes but when we ain't performing I don't wanna see the afro/Belgian clique filming shite.

Get serious Roberto, too much shite going on.

Where did I compare them?

I think that something we all miss is where Martinez is in his career. He is in the early days. He's 41 years of age. A very young manager.

Moyes was 39 when we appointed him. Martinez 40. How many years did it take Moyes to develop his playing style? How many players did he sign? How many mistakes were made?

We gave Moyes 11 years. After Moyes' 2nd full season in charge, where we finished 17th, Moyes said he learned a lot from that dreadful season about himself as a Manager, he said himself that he then altered his approach. Moyes was then 41 years of age.

See the similarities?

What ever we think, Martinez will get it right. Martinez is a clever man. A man who studies the game in depth.

The idea behind our play is dead right. Keep the ball. Make the opposition chase and tire. And attack with pace. Unfortunately the pace bit is missing just now!

There could be many many reasons why it isn't happening as it should just now. And we can debate it until we curl up and die.

But I believe we are in the right hands. Whatever happens this season, and I still believe we'll push for 4th, we will be better equipped for the next season and so on and so forth.

Where did I compare them?

You are sentenced to life.

In fact yeah, all this Twitter bollocks with videos etc etc, get a grip. We dont want prefects walking round finch farm like under moyes but when we ain't performing I don't wanna see the afro/Belgian clique filming shite.

Get serious Roberto, too much shite going on.

You a bit angry old chap?!

He didn't compare them, that's the point. Stop being a knob! I may be a knob when it comes to things like Lukaku, moyes, kenwright. People I see as a subject relevant to the performance of our club.... You pick individuals out on a forum that you want to have a spat with.

Even mid matches you do it with mirallas, McGeady, McCarthy, Barry or whoever you attach a poster as being someone who differs with you.

Your post on this occassion wasn't even accurate, he was stating the need not to compare.

Seriously....

Such a nerd.

Pointing out some basic similarities in the point of their career with Everton is not quite comparing them as such.

Comparing them would be to use league finishes, money spent, points gained, cups won, goals for, goals against etc etc.

I get where your trying to come from. But as always it's the wrong angle and as always your taking something out of context and as always trying to make something out of nothing. Same old same.

You a bit angry old chap?!

Been on a driver improvement course today and had too much coffee.

To be honest best £75 fine I've spent. Quite humbling experience really. You spend so many years convincing yourself that the wrong things you do are right.

Back to Davie moyes.......

He didn't compare them, that's the point. Stop being a knob! I may be a knob when it comes to things like Lukaku, moyes, kenwright. People I see as a subject relevant to the performance of our club.... You pick individuals out on a forum that you want to have a spat with.

Even mid matches you do it with mirallas, McGeady, McCarthy, Barry or whoever you attach a poster as being someone who differs with you.

Your post on this occassion wasn't even accurate, he was stating the need not to compare.

Seriously....

I wouldn't worry about it. He only ends up whinging and playing the victim.

Such a nerd.

Pointing out some basic similarities in the point of their career with Everton is not quite comparing them as such.

Comparing them would be to use league finishes, money spent, points gained, cups won, goals for, goals against etc etc.

I get where your trying to come from. But as always it's the wrong angle and as always your taking something out of context and as always trying to make something out of nothing. Same old same.

Hahaha ;)

Been on a driver improvement course today and had too much coffee.

To be honest best £75 fine I've spent. Quite humbling experience really. You spend so many years convincing yourself that the wrong things you do are right.

Back to Davie moyes.......

Haha, have you? Been speeding have we?! Is that we're you take a fine but no points? They show you some nasty car crash videos and lecture you?

Oh yeah, Moyesie....

Seriously....

Everything!!! I post about is relevant to the performance of players.

Do you know how many times I've wanted to post 'seriously' under your posts...... You go on and on and on and on, you still go on. Any post of yours that says Rom, Lukaku I don't even read.... Do you know why??? Because I've read it a thousand times before.

Edited by MC11

Haha, have you? Been speeding have we?! Is that we're you take a fine but no points? They show you some nasty car crash videos and lecture you?

Oh yeah, Moyesie....

To be honest they have nailed it. Mine was due care and attention. Reality is I was lane hopping around a traffic jam and a young clean shaven chap in an unmarked BMW decided "you would fail your driving test for that " warranted a ticket.

I have taken it as a positive "wake up call". You develop horrible habits behind a wheel. The course was more a psychology lesson, not what you do wrong or what you should do right. More "this is why you behave like a knob head - know the triggers and address them"

Pretty good.

To be honest they have nailed it. Mine was due care and attention. Reality is I was lane hopping around a traffic jam and a young clean shaven chap in an unmarked BMW decided "you would fail your driving test for that " warranted a ticket.

I have taken it as a positive "wake up call". You develop horrible habits behind a wheel. The course was more a psychology lesson, not what you do wrong or what you should do right. More "this is why you behave like a knob head - know the triggers and address them"

Pretty good.

Nice.

No danger of that up here in Cumbria...no police...and only one lane roads!!!

Everything!!! I post about is relevant to the performance of players.

Do you know how many times I've wanted to post 'seriously' under your posts...... You go on and on and on and on, you still go on. Any post of yours that says Rom, Lukaku I don't even read.... Do you know why??? Because I've read it a thousand times before.

No you call out forum posters with an excitable semi-on mid match like some 10 year old kid who got a question right on blockbusters.

Do I say "hey Matt, look Rom just shinned it to an opponent - he's great isn't he"....,no I've got respect for my fellow members. It's not about beating someone down and holding them to their words. We all want the best for our club.

No you call out forum posters with an excitable semi-on mid match like some 10 year old kid who got a question right on blockbusters.

Do I say "hey Matt, look Rom just shinned it to an opponent - he's great isn't he"....,no I've got respect for my fellow members. It's not about beating someone down and holding them to their words. We all want the best for our club.

No you try to justify everything you've ever said about players mid-game which is just as annoying. That's why I call you out.

No you try to justify everything you've ever said about players mid-game which is just as annoying. That's why I call you out.

So that's why you 'call out' Haf.

Can I ask why you 'call out' Me? Bailey? MikeO? Millwallforever? Paddock? Etc etc?

In fact, can you name a forum member that you have never 'called out'??? You seem to have had run ins with just about all the regular posters.

So that's why you 'call out' Haf.

Can I ask why you 'call out' Me? Bailey? MikeO? Millwallforever? Paddock? Etc etc?

In fact, can you name a forum member that you have never 'called out'??? You seem to have had run ins with just about all the regular posters.

why the fuck do you insist on bringing other people into this.... Is it so you can get everyone to agree with you and make me feel bad and you to justify being the good guy?

I've never called Millwallforever ,out if anything it's he who calls me out.... But I just see it as banter. I find him ok. Paddock I'm fine with I like him. Mike leaves the odd little fishing hook for me sometimes - he's no saint. Bailey I just never agree with.... Everything he posts is the polar opposite .

Don't think I've had any disagreement with anyone else. Everyone else seems fine. Maybe Matt, but thes a mutual distance now. He's fine.

TenaciousJ. Romey, Markjazzbassist, tonkaroost etc etc regular posters never have run ins with.

You though , are always in and around any debate involving me.. Anywhere you can jump in you will. You've tried to pick Paddock of a few times. You are far from the nice guy you try to protect to everyone you are.

Edited by MC11

why the fuck do you insist on bringing other people into this.... Is it so you can get everyone to agree with you and make me feel bad and you to justify being the good guy?

I've never called Millwallforever ,out if anything it's he who calls me out.... But I just see it as banter. I find him ok. Paddock I'm fine with I like him. Mike leaves the odd little fishing hook for me sometimes - he's no saint. Bailey I just never agree with.... Everything he posts is the polar opposite .

Don't think I've had any disagreement with anyone else. Everyone else seems fine. Maybe Matt, but thes a mutual distance now. He's fine.

TenaciousJ. Romey, Markjazzbassist, tonkaroost etc etc regular posters never have run ins with.

You though , are always in and around any debate involving me.. Anywhere you can jump in you will. You've tried to pick Paddock of a few times. You are far from the nice guy you try to protect to everyone you are.

Is this cotto?

I can see this fruit writing again.... I can honestly say he's the only bloke who makes me fill threads for pages with off topic drivel. I'm going to bow out before it gets real messy (like it always does with him).

By Newty, I couldn't give a shite what you're writing.

I can see this fruit writing again.... I can honestly say he's the only bloke who makes me fill threads for pages with off topic drivel. I'm going to bow out before it gets real messy (like it always does with him).

Bye Newty, I couldn't give a shite what you're writing.

Edited by MC11

Don't think I've had any disagreement with anyone else. Everyone else seems fine.

No no no. I'm just wondering why you seem to have quite a few disagreements with people. I thought you might have some insights. Maybe not.

Nothing to do with this nice guy stuff. Thats a part of your imagination. When have I tried to be the nice guy? Or more importantly, what have you got that shows I'm not a nice guy??? Your right though, I shouldn't name anyone. And shouldn't have used the term 'call out'...just disagreements maybe.

Just a couple of things...I'm not always in and around debates involving you exclusively. I get involved in debates on the forum because that's what we all do. A lot of time recently I completely ignore your input for obvious reasons,mainly because you go off like this. Also, I have not at all 'picked off' anyone. No one at all. Of course, feel free to prove me wrong. But you can't. Because I haven't. Instead of claiming that I jump into your 'debates', how about you ask yourself why you're always involved in so many disagreements?

Bye Newty, I couldn't give a shite what you're writing.

It won't get messy. It's just a conversation. Stop being so touchy. By the way, I don't make you do anything. You choose to do it.

Guest rusty747

As time goes by I am more and more concerned. Bobby has this unwavering devotion to tippy tappy possession football which is fine. Last year he inherited a squad of players who had played a compleyely different style, under Moyes, for many years. But Bobby got them to buy in to his grand ideas and it seemed to be working.

However, this year, Bobby has brought in more players of his own choosing and is getting less out of them than the ones he inherited from Moyes.

That is either bad business in the transfer market, bad management or both.

Yes, we have injuries but we also have the strength in depth (on paper at least) to still thrive. That we are not doing is down to Bobby.