IGNORED

Has Martinez got it wrong?

Lowensda

Yeah I forgot , we are a footballing side who are going to pass our way out of trouble

Just pointing out that the bookies don't agree with you, they may have it wrong. If you truly believe it then get your mortgage on it and you can retire in luxury. Would soften the blow of going down for sure.

Just pointing out that the bookies don't agree with you, they may have it wrong. If you truly believe it then get your mortgage on it and you can retire in luxury. Would soften the blow of going down for sure.

I hope your right Mike. Im not normally one for a knee jerk reaction but our form is woeful and Martinez refuses to believe there is a problem. It all starting to feel like Mike Walker's reign .

We were absolutely clueless again today. I honestly cant think of a single positive to take from that shite

Forget knee jerk,,,, just some jerks in this forum. We won't end up in a relegation battle and we will go far in Europe. Look across the park. He has them within a few points of winning the title and this season they are complete wank. Do you hear any red shite fan crying for Rodgers to go....no, proper supporters

Yes. Lots of them.

Forget knee jerk,,,, just some jerks in this forum. We won't end up in a relegation battle and we will go far in Europe. Look across the park. He has them within a few points of winning the title and this season they are complete wank. Do you hear any red shite fan crying for Rodgers to go....no, proper supporters

Check out rs forums, I'd say it's 50/50.

Why can't we go down, keep losing at home or maybe grab a draw, and lose away from home = relegation.

We've got some of the best players in the prem, most probably better than the bulk of the players at Stoke, Hull, Palace and many other teams, can we beat them !!

If I can find a bookie offering 200-1 on Everton going down, there's no way I'm not putting £10 on, maybe more.

And don't start with the shit about me not being a true Evertonian, I've spent too much money and shed too many tears for that rubbish.

There hasn't been anything in the last month to month and a half to show that we are playing well... look at the results but more importantly, the performances everyone has put in. That and injuries are killing us this year. If we can't beat Hull or a weaken Southampton team or Stoke at home, where does that leave us?

Players wise and on paper there is no way that I would dream we go down but if we continue these results into the next month... then what. For Christ sakes, I saw somewhere that we've only one 2 league games in a month just once so far... and the other months just one game (including December) unacceptable.

This has to be the worst post ever.... I'd say well over 50% of Liverpool fans want him gone.

I don't think we'll get relegated but Is think we'll finish below the top 10. Something we ain't done in a while.

We are well off form. No doubt. We are playing shite. No doubt. Have we really got going this season? Not really. There's been glimpses but nothing for more than 1 game at a time.

It's all frustrating, of course it is. The injuries, the errors, the form, the tempo, the intensity etc. All very frustrating.

But relegation fight? Sack Martinez? In decline? And the rest? Wigan?? Not a chance.

Really glad I'm not of this ilk.

I stand by it...This squad of players and this manager will come good.

We are well off form. No doubt. We are playing shite. No doubt. Have we really got going this season? Not really. There's been glimpses but nothing for more than 1 game at a time.

It's all frustrating, of course it is. The injuries, the errors, the form, the tempo, the intensity etc. All very frustrating.

But relegation fight? Sack Martinez? In decline? And the rest? Wigan?? Not a chance.

Really glad I'm not of this ilk.

I stand by it...This squad of players and this manager will come good.

I hope you're right. But it won't be this season. Our only hope is a massive win in Europe. It's definitely do-able but it won't be based on fantastic football it will be based on a lot of luck!

I hope you're right. But it won't be this season. Our only hope is a massive win in Europe. It's definitely do-able but it won't be based on fantastic football it will be based on a lot of luck!

Honestly man, I just can't see how this lot can keep playing this for much longer.

I also think that 4th-6th will require a lower points total than previous seasons just because of how many results are a bit unexpected. I still think we'll be pushing top 7. But we need to click into action pretty soon.

At the end if the day, we'll wait and see. It's not really a time for anyone to be 'right' or 'wrong' to be honest.

This has to be the worst post ever.... I'd say well over 50% of Liverpool fans want him gone.

I don't think we'll get relegated but Is think we'll finish below the top 10. Something we ain't done in a while.

50% aye..... Thats one of your two mates then pal. I don't go off red forums, I have mates who are true reds plus there mates plus work mates plus true scousers on radio. This equals a reliable source, not your shit

How will we be relegated when we bashed qpr 3-0? Not possible. For all the shit we play we can still beat some garbage teams. Stoke is decent this year, oh well. Don't think we'll be in a relegation battle, I will put some money on europa though. Remember we still have that and the FA cup.

Wasn't 3-0....it was 3-1, they were without their leading goalscorer and we scored with 3 deflected goals, but if your looking for positives and going back over say the last six or seven games...... then yes we're doing really well.

I'd take a couple of deflected winners in the next two games.

If I can find a bookie offering 200-1 on Everton going down, there's no way I'm not putting £10 on, maybe more.

No need to look, I posted the info earlier. SportingBet.

If it's dropped from that I'll happily give you 200/1, just let me know how much you want to donate to my holiday fund and we're sorted.

On you go. Let us know how much you put on.

http://www.statto.com/football/odds/england/premier-league/relegation

Never bet on line and don't intend to start, I'll walk into any high street betting shop offering 200-1 and put what ever amount of money I wish on that outcome.

It would destroy me to have walk back in and collect a hefty wedge because we had been relegated, but I be even more sick to go down without a few thousand pounds to ease the pain.

On the 09-08-14 I put £15 on Everton to win the prem at odds of 150-1......you take a look at the league table and think about our present form, the shite football we are playing and how lesser teams are taking the piss out of us.

200-1 to be in the bottom three or 150-1 to finish top, you tell me which would attract a person with a random £10 !

Don't worry.....when you bet against Everton, a fairy doesn't die, goodisons foundations don't develop a major crack and the players don't weep !!

Mind you some of the players and more so the manager should be losing sleep at the moment.

Never bet on line and don't intend to start, I'll walk into any high street betting shop offering 200-1 and put what ever amount of money I wish on that outcome.

It would destroy me to have walk back in and collect a hefty wedge because we had been relegated, but I be even more sick to go down without a few thousand pounds to ease the pain.

On the 09-08-14 I put £15 on Everton to win the prem at odds of 150-1......you take a look at the league table and think about our present form, the shite football we are playing and how lesser teams are taking the piss out of us.

200-1 to be in the bottom three or 150-1 to finish top, you tell me which would attract a person with a random £10 !

Don't worry.....when you bet against Everton, a fairy doesn't die, goodisons foundations don't develop a major crack and the players don't weep !!

Mind you some of the players and more so the manager should be losing sleep at the moment.

None would attract me tbh. A spare tenner is better spent elsewhere. I'm not a betting man at all, been in a bookies once and that wasn't even for me!!!

It's a mugs game. You never see a skint bookie.

It doesn't at all worry me if peeps bet against Everton. Not arsed. It just makes me wonder why people throw money away on something that won't happen. But then surely if you think something will happen, it doesn't matter if it's 200-1 or 25-1??? Excuse my ignorance, I have no idea about the betting man's mindset!!!

None would attract me tbh. A spare tenner is better spent elsewhere. I'm not a betting man at all, been in a bookies once and that wasn't even for me!!!

It's a mugs game. You never see a skint bookie.

It doesn't at all worry me if peeps bet against Everton. Not arsed. It just makes me wonder why people throw money away on something that won't happen. But then surely if you think something will happen, it doesn't matter if it's 200-1 or 25-1??? Excuse my ignorance, I have no idea about the betting man's mindset!!!

What you really don't understand the difference between 25-1 and 200-1........yep!, you really need to keep out of betting shops.

The mindset of a betting man, well let's see, the prospect of turning £1 into £200 when you can quite eaily afford to lose £1, does to me seem a little of fun, and better spent on that than on fags or booze.

Excuse my ignorance.......can you tell me why people throw money away on something that can kill them !!!

What you really don't understand the difference between 25-1 and 200-1........yep!, you really need to keep out of betting shops.

The mindset of a betting man, well let's see, the prospect of turning £1 into £200 when you can quite eaily afford to lose £1, does to me seem a little of fun, and better spent on that than on fags or booze.

Excuse my ignorance.......can you tell me why people throw money away on something that can kill them !!!

Of course I understand the difference you goon!!! Haha! Fuckin hell...maybe I didn't make my point very well. What I meant was, if you thought something was definitely going to happen...wouldn't you bet on it anyway regardless of the odds? I mean, you're gonna win right? You just pick the shop offering the best odds? But why bet on something if you don't think it will happen just because the odds are good? I dunno, like I say, not a betting man so don't understand the mindset. Anyway, you shifted the goal posts...we went from a spare tenner to a spare pound!!!

And I'm also ignorant as to why people throw money away on things that can kill them (I assume you mean booze and fags?), so I can't answer that sorry. Although booze and fags in moderation won't actually kill you.

Of course I understand the difference you goon!!! Haha! Fuckin hell...maybe I didn't make my point very well. What I meant was, if you thought something was definitely going to happen...wouldn't you bet on it anyway regardless of the odds? I mean, you're gonna win right? You just pick the shop offering the best odds? But why bet on something if you don't think it will happen just because the odds are good? I dunno, like I say, not a betting man so don't understand the mindset. Anyway, you shifted the goal posts...we went from a spare tenner to a spare pound!!!

And I'm also ignorant as to why people throw money away on things that can kill them (I assume you mean booze and fags?), so I can't answer that sorry. Although booze and fags in moderation won't actually kill you.

Neither will gambling!

Spare £1 or a spare £10......no goal post shift, it's still a bet !

On the odds bit.

So you think something might happen....one betting shop offers 200-1 another offers 150-1, let's see where would you place your bet, it's pretty fucking obvious isn't it.

To get back to basics, Everton are playing shite, some of the worst football I've seen for years, yes we have injuries, new players Besic maybe, and were playing a style that's been sussed big time, but the fact is apart from the QPR game where we got lucky our present form over say the last eight games or so has been terrible, infact maintain the present form and if other results were against us we could and would go down, simple as that.

This threads about Martinez, has he got it wrong, more importantly can he change it!

I remember the last game of the season against Wimbledon, where we had to win to stay up' some would say we got a tad lucky that day, half way throug that season we didn't look like going down.

It can happen and on present form it could.

The bookies obviously think there are way worse teams than us, teams like Crystal Palace, Liecester, Hull, Stoke...you know all the teams we can easily beat.....so thay give us odds of 200-1.

Now for the last time, we are playing rubbish (Pray God that will change), if someone wants to give me £2000 because I put £10 on more fool them. So you spend your £10 on moderate amounts of fags and booze (probably get you one pack of fags and a pint and a half ) and I'll waste mine on Everton.

Finished on this now, I spend friggin hundreds of pounds on the few trips I do make to Goodison, so I wont miss £10.

The biggest crime in football for me are people who shortchange the fans. Be it a player who won't work for the team, a chairman who runs the club shite, a manager who won't see the error of his ways.

The biggest thing that compounds all this is when they come out with shit and insult the intelligence of the fans. That for me pisses me off. Don't tell us something is good when it's shit.

Martinez is on thin ice with me. Loved him to start with, but when he uses positivity as a means of rejecting any criticism that may come his way then he can start packing his bags.