IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers (h)

markjazzbassist

I want to move on from the Man city match. QPR won today, goals by Leroy Fer (guess that knee isn't a bother after all) and Charlie Austin. Austin was sent off so luckily we don't have to see the 3rd highest goal scorer in the prem. All our regulars should be rested up from the week off of Europa so I'm really hoping to see a very strong side and win. We need 3 points and it's always good to beat ole 'arry.

Howard

Coleman Jags Distin Baines

McCarthy Besic

McGeady Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

Guest rusty747

This has become a must win game. Unfortunately, not to chase the top six but, instead, to put more of a gap between ourselves and a relegation dogfight. We have some very tricky games after QPR and could easily get sucked into the botom four or five if we lose.

Guest rusty747

It's tempting to say we are too good to get relegated but I am sure that's what Leeds Utd, Manchester United, Chelsea, West Ham, Spurs etc all thought before they got relegated.

Realistically, I think the worst we will finish is lower mid table and I still wouldn't totally rule out going on a run to threaten the top six. But top four? No way I am afraid.

I will not allow my first season of Everton support to result in this kind of disaster.

I'm already considering changing my username to "The Jinx".

We would be in this situation whether you supported us or not. Teams don't do certain things because someone starts supporting them.

Welcome to supporting Everton, this is the real world.

We would be in this situation whether you supported us or not. Teams don't do certain things because someone starts supporting them.

Welcome to supporting Everton, this is the real world.

Heh, yeah, I know. Just kidding around. Tough crowd.

Realistically, I could envision Everton bobbing around middle earth all the way through this campaign. But I hold out hope for a win each weekend, which is probably better than more a few teams in the PL can say.

In American Football, we call it a "rebuilding year." Euphemism for "We're too old and tired (or young and inexperienced) to play effectively. But don't cash in your season tickets, because next year will be different, I'm sure of it!"

Realistically, I could envision Everton bobbing around middle earth all the way through this campaign. But I hold out hope for a win each weekend, which is probably better than more a few teams in the PL can say.

In American Football, we call it a "rebuilding year." Euphemism for "We're too old and tired (or young and inexperienced) to play effectively. But don't cash in your season tickets, because next year will be different, I'm sure of it!"

I'll renew even if we get relegated mate.

On a defferent note, I like American Footy, which team do you support. I support the Dolphins who are also shit.

On a defferent note, I like American Footy, which team do you support. I support the Dolphins who are also shit.

Yes, Everton for life. I already submitted my organ donor card.

Born and bred in Minnesota, so the hard-luck Vikings are my team. We're on year 17 of our rebuilding plan. The closest we'll get to the Super Bowl is 2018, when it just so happens to be hosted by our new stadium.

For us, this really is a year of transition. For Arsenal and Liverpool, for example, they are really struggling after supposedly being through years of transition. We're in a lot better shape than they are - despite what the table many currently imply.

Welcome, by the way.

Born and bred in Minnesota, so the hard-luck Vikings are my team. We're on year 17 of our rebuilding plan. The closest we'll get to the Super Bowl is 2018, when it just so happens to be hosted by our new stadium.

I'm not avidon it like but I used to be when I was awhipper snapper . I was a member of the Dolphins fan club whem Marino, Clayton, Duper etc where playing... Long time ago. I watch the odd game now on Sky, especially if the Dolphins play. I have a morbid side in the sides I choose to support they're always liable to break your heart.

I just hope he picks a balanced side and stops trying to play players out of position just so he can play them.

Pick in form players in their best positions. Don't play someone because of their name or reputation.

Yeahhhh like when he played Rom right wing against arsenal last year and everyone creamed themselves over such an amazing tactical move.

Yeahhhh like when he played Rom right wing against arsenal last year and everyone creamed themselves over such an amazing tactical move.

Because it was... And id like to see us try it again more often at home against lower teams, because we don't play with wingers more LF and RF and the centre striker plays as a false 9 which eto could do brilliantly and naismith does a good job.

Because it was... And id like to see us try it again more often at home against lower teams, because we don't play with wingers more LF and RF and the centre striker plays as a false 9 which eto could do brilliantly and naismith does a good job.

It hasn't worked since. In fact, it's looked awful.

I'm not avidon it like but I used to be when I was awhipper snapper . I was a member of the Dolphins fan club whem Marino, Clayton, Duper etc where playing... Long time ago. I watch the odd game now on Sky, especially if the Dolphins play. I have a morbid side in the sides I choose to support they're always liable to break your heart.

Everton plays Southampton on 20 Dec. Vikings play Dolphins the next day.

At this point I hope the first game is more meaningful than the second.

Cardinals fan here, I'd say the same but we're doing well this year! Phins aren't doing too bad either are they?

:lol: you lot have got some "stick" this season :P Edited by Matt

I know I can be a bit of a pessimist at times but in this game I am feeling upbeat about my predicion on the Predict Our Scores thread..... QPR will win easily, :(

They've not taken a point away from home all season and they have their main source of goals banned. Sounds just like the sort of game we'll lose, but not easily. Odd goal probably.

No irony font needed.