IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers (h)

markjazzbassist

Bit of a dilemma for me. I am in Dubai and the game is live on TV starting at midnight. But I have a long flight tomorrow morning - transport collecting me at 8-15. Confident of the 3 points though. Hopefully Nais, Jimmy Mac, Stones and Kone on the bench and we can give some of them a run out when were are 3-0 up with 20 mins to play.

It's your duty to be rested and watching us, on current form, might not be good for your health. You can't even drink.......bottle to throttle and all that :shaking fist:

What do Everton have to do to beat Rangers!

I'd say, exactly what they will set out to do.......We know the routine by now, pass, pass........pass!

Now for the master plan! DO IT A BIT QUICKER AND BE MORE DIRECT, GO FOR THE THROAT.

Opponents know the routine as well by now, but do it a bit quicker and be more direct and we might just start getting some wins.

Play it faster, shoot more from the edge of the area, keep it tight at the back and we can't lose.

Though infact of course we can lose.............will be a disaster for Martinez if we do.

When I have been watching QPR recently they have been crap but still managed to scrape points here and there. Most of the time the opposition has wasted several really good opportunities and then they have popped up with a half chance and put it away.

3 points is a must, especially going into such a quick turnaround of games. Make a statement tonight, rip them apart and lets start climbing the table! COYBS!

Really hoping for 3 points tonight and not too bothered how we get them.

Of course I would love to see the free flowing pleasing to the eye stuff of last season.

Would be nice to get through a whole game without reading about how shit Lukaku and others are etc.

3 points will do

Guest rusty747

Very happy with that starting eleven. I hope Barkley plays deep and comes for the short ball from the back five and either surge forward with the ball or look long to one of the front four. Good to see Kone and Stones on the bench too. Just maybe our Premier League season starts tonight.