IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

He can piss off after tonight. So angry with him. You could see Naismith and Rom point at Baines and say give it to him but he completely blanked them and went straight to the spot. Maybe Baines should have been more firm with him and told him to piss off. Or even Jagielka - our club captain.

He can piss off after tonight. So angry with him. You could see Naismith and Rom point at Baines and say give it to him but he completely blanked them and went straight to the spot. Maybe Baines should have been more firm with him and told him to piss off. Or even Jagielka - our club captain.

But then it gets into a confrontation between team mates which would have looked worse and disturbed Baines concentration; was down to Mirallas, nobody else.

If Cake is rightm about him not being there at half-time, he can fuck off

Steven Naismith, speaking about Kevin Mirallas' half-time substitution: "The manager came in and had his normal team-talk at half-time. I think Kev has come off with an injury. Think that is what it was more than anything else, he never came in the changing room so I am sure it was an injury.

Steven Naismith, speaking about Kevin Mirallas' half-time substitution: "The manager came in and had his normal team-talk at half-time. I think Kev has come off with an injury. Think that is what it was more than anything else, he never came in the changing room so I am sure it was an injury.

if it's injury then so be it, I'll retract my criticism. Very convenient mind you.

Maybe MC has finally snapped and chloroformed him, taken him home and shown him his shrine....

If Cake is rightm about him not being there at half-time, he can fuck off

Reported on five live. Still listening. Five live waiting to try and speak to Martinez who has said "he felt his hamstring and we needed dynamic players in the second half". Martinez can fuck off with him!

Looks like he wants a move. Wouldn't be surprised if Eto'o has told him he can go on to better things.

Sounds like RM stopped him from going into the changing room. Perhaps not wanting the players to argue with him about the penalty. Commentators over here speculating that we might not see Kev in an Everton shirt again.(i dont agree with them ) he does deserve to be put on the bench for the next game though. Give Oviedo a chance instead. I like his attitude

He must have done it twatting the fuck out of that penalty seconds before!

Sounds like RM stopped him from going into the changing room. Perhaps not wanting the players to argue with him about the penalty. Commentators over here speculating that we might not see Kev in an Everton shirt again.(i dont agree with them ) he does deserve to be put on the bench for the next game though. Give Oviedo a chance instead. I like his attitude

i prefer his attitude too, but he is far from Mirallas' ability which is what we desperately need at the moment