IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

1. Matt Le Tissier

Scored 25 out of 26 pens - 96.2% success rate.

2. Danny Murphy

Scored 18 out of 19 pens - 94.7% success rate.

3. James Beattie

Scored 16 out of 17 pens - 94.1% success rate.

4. Julian Dicks

Scored 15 out of 16 pens - 93.8% success rate.

5. Leighton Baines

Scored 14 out of 15 pens - 93.3% success rate.

Fuckin hilarious. We are all sick about the result and fact that we needed a goal and it was taken away by a player with an ego problem.

MC is more bothered about protecting his idol. Joke.

There's a few of you out to get MC tonight. The result was down to a shit performance - AGAIN.

1. Matt Le Tissier

Scored 25 out of 26 pens - 96.2% success rate.

2. Danny Murphy

Scored 18 out of 19 pens - 94.7% success rate.

3. James Beattie

Scored 16 out of 17 pens - 94.1% success rate.

4. Julian Dicks

Scored 15 out of 16 pens - 93.8% success rate.

5. Leighton Baines

Scored 14 out of 15 pens - 93.3% success rate.

Wow, you really took the time to look that up.

To repeat myself, "So we're talking current players, makes all the difference doesn't it"

I wasn't happy about this last night. This morning, well, I feel a little bit differently. It obviously shouldn't have happened. Baines is the penalty taker, for good reason. But Mirallas showed that he's someone who wants to win, who wants to take responsibility, who wants to do things. I repeat he shouldn't have taken the penalty. But I think he was just a bit stupid and naive rather than some egotistical maniac.

I remember years ago a draw away to West Ham. They were 2-0 up. West Ham striker (can't remember his name – goatie beard, late nineties early naughties era) had got both. They got a pen and he was given the ball to get his hat trick, even though he wasn't the designated penalty taker. Southall saved and we came back to draw 2-2. I remember Redknapp was furious. Now if Mirallas had insisted on taking the penalty to get his hat trick in a similar situation I'd think much worse of him. But this time, I don't know – I just think more than anything he wanted to get the team ahead, to take responsibility etc. It was wrong but I can't make the same negative judgements of him that everyone else is.

I wasn't happy about this last night. This morning, well, I feel a little bit differently. It obviously shouldn't have happened. Baines is the penalty taker, for good reason. But Mirallas showed that he's someone who wants to win, who wants to take responsibility, who wants to do things. I repeat he shouldn't have taken the penalty. But I think he was just a bit stupid and naive rather than some egotistical maniac.

I remember years ago a draw away to West Ham. They were 2-0 up. West Ham striker (can't remember his name goatie beard, late nineties early naughties era) had got both. They got a pen and he was given the ball to get his hat trick, even though he wasn't the designated penalty taker. Southall saved and we came back to draw 2-2. I remember Redknapp was furious. Now if Mirallas had insisted on taking the penalty to get his hat trick in a similar situation I'd think much worse of him. But this time, I don't know I just think more than anything he wanted to get the team ahead, to take responsibility etc. It was wrong but I can't make the same negative judgements of him that everyone else is.

I'm just as pissed with him this morning as I was last night.

I'm just as pissed with him this morning as I was last night.

Me too.

Priority last night was 3 points. No question.

WBA had parked the bus and we were needing a break to score. We got that break and we have the best penalty converting player in the league in our side.

So why did Mirallas pick that ball up??? Was he thinking of the team? No, because we have a player who has only missed 1 penalty - a Baines penno is up there with the old days of Le Tissier, Jan Molby, Shearer, they usually end up in thr back of the net.

Top and bottom is Mirallas wanted to prove something - gain glory.

Message to Mirallas - "Its not all about you Kev, we watch Everton not Kevin Mirallas, if you wanna go then get packing your bags. The team is under scrutiny enough and what you did was displayed dissent in the camp"

Top and bottom is Mirallas wanted to prove something - gain glory.

To me, it seemed a case of being frustrated after WBA parking the bus for the entire half and him wanting to do it all on his own. Being linked to Atletico and Dortmund doesn't help. As he missed, there's now a lot of bad will towards him. I think he's marked his card now and will be off either this month or in the summer.

To me, it seemed a case of being frustrated after WBA parking the bus for the entire half and him wanting to do it all on his own. Being linked to Atletico and Dortmund doesn't help. As he missed, there's now a lot of bad will towards him. I think he's marked his card now and will be off either this month or in the summer.

Better be the summer if at all, we need him at his best for the next few months

sell him now. He is a sulky sod at the best of times, we don't need a mood hoover around the team. Yes he is quality on his day, but he is a very selfish player.

I was thinking that, but honestly who else have we got that can change a game? Unless we bring in another winger / creative player (Rodriguez for example, if the rumours are true) then we're in even bigger trouble. Plus, if we are projected to finish 10 places lower than last season, thats 10m of budget gone to replace him.