IGNORED

Barkley or Sterling?

If lukakus inability to control a football can be minimised by putting airbags on his boots, or the need to control a football is removed due to a fifa rule change where defenders are not able to go within 6 foot of you as you take a pass then I'll have to trust his touch can improve as he's only 21....

I do worry about Barkley to some extent, he doesn't grasp the importance of looking after the ball. But ability wise he has it all.

Personally I think Sterlings a better player. Already he scores more goals and gets more assists than Barkley and he's still only 20.

Barkley scores the odd wonder goal and has hardly any assists.

I'm genuinally not trying to becontroversial here I know the whole board knows I don't rate Barkley as half the player some do but I do still love that he is an Everton player and he has come through our acadamy but Sterling for me is a much more accomplished player with lots more end product.

I think Barkley may be sold to fund next year's war chest.

Our squad is "old" as averages go and it wouldn't surprise me now, if a big money move happened.

We'll buy a few exciting young players, couple of older prime players and the odd 'journey man' to fill the squad, next year is going to be an overhaul.

Barkley and Sterling are different players - Sterling doesn't have to apply much thought to his game, if anything he plays the way he has since he was kid - run with the ball on the wing.

If sterling had to play the role that Barkley does then you would see his immaturity. The attacking mid role requires speed of thought and experience.

Barkley has many advantages over sterling:- stronger, better in the air, better striker of the ball, two footed, creative, powers past players.

Sterling has better pace and thats about it really.

The only thing missing with Barkleys game is "brains" - the experience to know when and when not to do the things that other players can't do. They reason they can't is they don't have Ross's talent.

Sterlings probably already the finished item, with Ross a really good run in an improving Everton team is whats needed.

When Ross gets the ball he nearly explodes, he just isn't sure which way to run or what to do with it.........when he get's that sorted he could be unplayable.If he get's sold it will be 50% of the fee for what you can see and the other 50% for his potential.

At th moment Ross just shades it over Sterling, but only because of potetntial.

If Ross was playing in a team with Saurez in it, he would have more space and time, last couple of times out he's been tightly marked.

The better Everton get the better Ross will get.