IGNORED

Lacina Traore

I'm really excited about this signing. I dont understand why Monaco were looking to loan him out as soon as he arrived, if anyone could fill me in?

This guy is an absolute tank. I suppose we wont be having him with a view to buy then?...

They are supposedly ready to cash in on Radamel Falcoa for big bucks in the summer

They're going to bring him out on the field prior to the match, Just like McGaedy. Then it's going to become a weekly tradition, with a new player of bigger stature coming out as a new signee prior to every game until the final match of the season, when Messi sprints to midfield in an Everton shirt.

We're away so I doubt it :P.

Demba Ba failed his medical at Stoke because of a knee injury. Went to West Ham and did wonders. If I was Everton I would take a gamble. If it doesn't work out then fair enough. If he came to Everton he wouldn't be starting anyway. Lukaku would do the first couple of games, give him a rest and give the big man a chance to grab a goal...

Pretty sure they would just be looking for unknown injuries anyway.

Not necessarily unknown injuries, but I think regular medicals are more about just checking the player's physiology to make sure there aren't any long-term risks, like muscle imbalances between the two legs or whatever. Because it's just a 6 month loan though so I'm sure that the hamstring issue he currently has is more important. I've always been led to believe it's 1 week out for a tear of 1 centimeter, 2 weeks out for 2 centimeters, etc. Depending on the size of the tear, it might not be worth it to loan him.