IGNORED

Hull (A)

Deacs

Hold on how is Robles at fault for that goal?

Come on mate, a Sunday league keeper could have anticipated Jelas shite first touch. It bounced away from him and Robles made his mind up for him.

Barry is much more to blame but the keeper made it look a better finish than it was.

Two goals through defensive shitness.

Gareth Barry needs anaesthetising because it's the only way he's not going to play. Should've gave away a penalty early on and then gives a goal away by getting an offside call horrendously wrong.

We're shite and in deep shit. I cannot see where we're getting our next point from.

Barry got lucky but it was a pen, and has been terrible. Robles not at fault for either goal, he's looked decent otherwise. Coleman is actually bombing the wing and not cutting inside, breath of fresh air. Besic looking good again today, he's the only one running like his life depends on it. Barkley has been decent, but needs to be played deep, that one run he had for the should have been penalty was a beauty.

Barry off, Lukaku on. Ross drop back.

Gareth Barry needs anaesthetising because it's the only way he's not going to play. Should've gave away a penalty early on and then gives a goal away by getting an offside call horrendously wrong.

We're shite and in deep shit. I cannot see where we're getting our next point from.

Whatever you do dont look at the February fixtures!

Guest rusty747

Something other than just the performance is very wrong. I have never seen an Everton team give less of a toss about getting beat in 45 years of supporting them. Either Roberto has lost the dressing room or he has lost the tactical plot. Either way we need a new leader and a new style of play immediately.

Time for Bill K to tell Roberto the bad news.

I really dont know how to feel about Martinez. I like him, i like what he wants to do with the team but he might be trying to push a square peg through a round hole.

Someone mentioned that the players are better than this, which is true but they are also not good enough to play the way Martinez wants them to play.

So who's fault is it? Martinez for setting up a tactic that the team cant play or the team for not playing as well as last year because lets face it, they are shite at the moment. None of the following are even near their best. Howard, Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Barry, McCarthy, Lukaku, McGeady and Barkley. Thats almost an entire starting eleven. Dogshite all fucking season.

We dont know much about Kone or Besic, are they good enough?

Unfortunately I agree.

Two shocking goals, the 2nd is Sunday league stuff.

We need a huge 45 minutes, Martinez needs to give them a huge fucking kick up the arse and get them playing. The team is good enough but they dont look like they want it at the moment.

Something other than just the performance is very wrong. I have never seen an Everton team give less of a toss about getting beat in 45 years of supporting them. Either Roberto has lost the dressing room or he has lost the tactical plot. Either way we need a new leader and a new style of play immediately.

Time for Bill K to tell Roberto the bad news.

So you dont remember the Mike Walker days in the 90s?

I've seen a lot fucking worse than this. The problem is we have last year to compare, that's what making this season seem to bad. Martinez must learn from his mistakes and quickly.

Sacking him would result in us getting a toss manager that could never dream of getting us 5th ever. Who is available that could do that? Mclaren? hahah