IGNORED

Hull (A)

Deacs

Humor me for a moment. There's a near-agreement among MC11, Matt, Cornish Steve, and me about our preferred starting 11 v. Hull. Even if any of you out there prefer an entirely different setup, just tentatively assume this lineup, to clarify one issue.

Robles

Coleman Alcaraz Distin Baines

Besic Barkley

Lukaku/Kone Naismith Mirallas

Lukaku/Kone

The one issue, obviously, is which of Lukaku and Kone should play wide and which striker. I prefer, and I think Matt concurs, to see Lukaku out wide, driving inside to use his left foot. Kone looked fairly good at striker.

But MC11, supported by Cornish Steve, says Kone should be wide, Lukaku up front.

Assuming this 11, and assuming the other 9 are properly placed [leave aside Robles jokes just now], where should Lukaku and Kone mostly play?

Ideally they would both be intelligent enough to rotate during the game.

Giving them both a chance to use their attributes in both roles and upsetting the oppositions defensive planning.

I personally would probably start Kone wide.

Really?

I have some Nigerian friends who have a business proposition for you, They'll be in touch soon, just have your bank details to hand.

Give them my number too. Just lost my job but got 10k for it. Trouble is I have no idea what to do with money haha.useless doesn't describe me and money

It happens mate. I was there for twelve years so it's going to he a culture shock.

I made a total switch of career after seventeen years with the same company, culture shock for sure but doable (mine was by choice though so different circumstances). Any prospect of work in the same field you were in?