IGNORED

Arouna Kone

09.20 GMT: Real Sociedad coach David Moyes is considering taking Chelsea's Mohamed Salah and/ or Everton's Aurona Kone on loan for the remainder of the current season, according to our good friends AS.

The Madrid paper reports that the former Manchester United and Everton manager is looking to use his contacts in England to strengthen his current squad, and sees Salah and Kone as options.

The Ivory Coast striker already has La Liga experience from spells at Sevilla and Levante, with the latter club reportedly already having approached the Toffees over a short-term deal. AS says Salah would be more difficult to bring to the Basque country, as the Egypt international is also wanted on loan by a number of other Premier League clubs.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
from sky

QPR 'DEALT KONE BLOW'

QPR have been dealt a blow in their pursuit of Everton's Arouna Kone on loan, according to GetWestLondon.

The newspaper understands that Everton want QPR to pay a "sizeable amount" of the striker's £40,000-a-week wages, which the London club are not prepared to do.

Kone has made just six appearances this season under Ronald Koeman.

Sorry Romey :getmecoat:

Edited by markjazzbassist

He got an automatic one year extension after playing so many games that season.

So either way he's getting fucked off in the summer. Only a couple more to go if the 2 loans turn into permanents

Imagine getting rid of Cleverley, Niasse, Mcgeady and Kone all by the summer. Add a Gibson to put the icing on the cake and I think I'd be doing naked cartwheels around my back garden.