IGNORED

West Ham (FA Cup Away)

markjazzbassist

theres no reason why it cant be the same as we dont play till the following monday.

why change it when we have some momentum going.

I didn't say it can't be, but Martinez makes changes every game without fail and I'm not expecting any different on Tuesday.

Why change it when we've got some momentum? I asked the same thing after QPR.

maybe oviedo or garbutt for McGeady ?

McGeady plays on the right so neither would make much sense. If Mirallas is capable of giving us 60-70mins then start him in place of McGeady. I'd like Oviedo to come in for Barkley though. If Martinez isn't going to play him in a position where he can be effective then don't play him at all.

Those are two changes that would be logical and wouldn't mess with our balance etc.

the last time I went to west ham I was just a young lad rubber ball was blasing out on the sound system it was bobby vee who sang it, cant believe how young I was going all over the country watching the blues great times though.

How long ago does that seem Patto? Was discussing this with my wife last night, Pulp Fiction was on, 21 years ago this year that film was made... scary.

the last time I went to west ham I was just a young lad rubber ball was blasing out on the sound system it was bobby vee who sang it, cant believe how young I was going all over the country watching the blues great times though.

Haha fantastic, well on the side of the scale this will be my first Everton game!! I'll be at Goodison for west bronze as well! Can't wait!

Guest rusty747

Robles

Coleman Stones Jags Baines

Besic Barry

Mirallas. Naismith. Oviedo

Lukaku

Subs. Griffiths. Distin. Browning. Garbutt. Barkley. Kone. Mcgeady

Mcgeady for Mirallas if Kev runs out of steam. Barkley for Barry if we are chasing the game.

Edited by rusty747

Robles

Coleman Stones Jags Baines

Besic Barry

Mirallas. Naismith. Oviedo

Lukaku

Subs. Griffiths. Distin. Browning. Garbutt. Barkley. Kone. Mcgeady

Mcgeady for Mirallas if Kev runs out of steam. Barkley for Barry if we are chasing the game.

Close - i would start garbutt over baines and we know mcaleny will be on the bench instead of browning.

The Hammers boss said of his Everton counterpart: "I think that Roberto, like every other manager, has his own style.

"I'm a little bit more flexible than Roberto – he is a total believer in one style.

"Where I have come from, which is part-time at Limerick where we met up on a Thursday and 50 per cent of your players turned up on Sunday from Dublin you put them out on the field to win.

"Flexibility teaches you that you have a philosophy in the way you want to play but if that way of playing doesn’t suit the players you have you cannot keep that philosophy.

"For me it has always been about adapting and suiting the players the best way possible to win football matches.”

There are no words for this - really there aren't. This is the same man who said:-

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/sep/17/blackburn-sam-allardyce-inter-real

The Hammers boss said of his Everton counterpart: "I think that Roberto, like every other manager, has his own style.

"I'm a little bit more flexible than Roberto he is a total believer in one style.

"Where I have come from, which is part-time at Limerick where we met up on a Thursday and 50 per cent of your players turned up on Sunday from Dublin you put them out on the field to win.

"Flexibility teaches you that you have a philosophy in the way you want to play but if that way of playing doesnt suit the players you have you cannot keep that philosophy.

"For me it has always been about adapting and suiting the players the best way possible to win football matches.

There are no words for this - really there aren't. This is the same man who said:-

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/sep/17/blackburn-sam-allardyce-inter-real

Forgetting what he's says about himself, bigging himself up! - he's a clown.

However, he's right about adapting styles. You can't keep one philosophy if it isn't working hopefully Martinez has taken the last couple of games on board.