IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion (Home)

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

Burnley winning, Sunderland drawing, Villa only 1 down to Liverpool if ever we needed 2 wins on the bounce it is right now. After WBA and Palace we have Liverpool, Chelsea and Leicester, followed by Arsenal.

Monday is a holiday in the US so I'll be watching from the beginning. Can't usually get home for Monday fixtures so I'm excited to see the 3-0 pasting we are going to lay on West Brom!

It might be a holiday for you, but not for us in the South. I have a very busy work schedule tomorrow and will have to content myself with occasional visits to the BBC website to see the score.

Crucial game this, really is.

Someone give Rom a kick in the tunnel on the way out to the pitch we need him in full flow tonight. Hopefully we will see Mirallas put in a performance that says "Give me £80k a week".

I think it will be 3-1 to us. 2 goals for Rom and 1 for Mirallas.

Crucial game this, really is. Someone give Rom a kick in the tunnel on the way out to the pitch we need him in full flow tonight. Hopefully we will see Mirallas put in a performance that says "Give me £80k a week". I think it will be 3-1 to us. 2 goals for Rom and 1 for Mirallas.

I think the West Ham game justified he should be a top earner. Dragged us through that game.

Very accurate article in my opinion.

Basically:-

We rarely win without James McCarthy

We need Lukaku and Mirallas to be hungry as they are key elements who lack consistency - MCD dont have a meltdown - a fully fit and performing Mirallas is a great asset

Very accurate article in my opinion.

Basically:-

We rarely win without James McCarthy

We need Lukaku and Mirallas to be hungry as they are key elements who lack consistency - MCD dont have a meltdown - a fully fit and performing Mirallas is a great asset

Exactly. He understands how important McCarthy is for us. I hope he gets back asap.

I still don't understand the pessimism towards Lukaku. Lukaku is always fighting for the ball and pushing defenders off the ball up top. My biggest worry is other players not showing up to the game, particularly in the middle. One thing we need to stop doing is passing the ball back to the GK because any mistake there will cost us.

I still don't understand the pessimism towards Lukaku. Lukaku is always fighting for the ball and pushing defenders off the ball up top. My biggest worry is other players not showing up to the game, particularly in the middle. One thing we need to stop doing is passing the ball back to the GK because any mistake there will cost us.

Lukaku can throw his weight around, it's just some games he doesn't.