IGNORED

Tim v Joel

Mogsy

Joel is winning it 8-0. Quite a turn-around from a few weeks ago.

He's fucking shite. His distribution isquite good but he couldn't save a cat from drowning in a paddling pool.

We need a new keeper. He also thinks he is a lot better than he is.

City nevergotanything on target yesterday if they had it would have rained goals.

He will never be our regular first choice keeper and he knows it too which I think is affecting his attitude and confidence. The sooner we can get Marshall in with Hennessey as cover the happier I will be. We need 'keepers like Southall and Mimms not Laurel and Hardy.

At the moment i would still go with Tim as first choice. I think even today Joel shown that his decision making needs improvement...look at Jags clearance.

Improving but but first choice.

Howard has shown that his decision making needs improvement too... I'd rather someone young be making those mistakes with the opportunity to learn from them, than have Howard who clearly hasn't learnt and is still making those mistakes at the end of his career.

Just a though but maybe the prolonged break will have done Howard some good and he comes back fresh and focussed and recaptures his form, in that scenario I think he is still the better keeper

The way I look at it is Howard has only got one or two years left in him at this level anyway, Joel could be our keeper for the next decade (unless we unearth a gem of a keeper from within or elsewhere), so it makes more sense to just keep Joel in and let him grow. The more games he plays the more settled he'll get, and the better he'll be, or the quicker we find out that we do need to spend in this area. If it's the latter then we're not caught short when Howard does leave and aren't scrambling around for someone.

I never thought I'd choose Joel over Tim a few weeks back, but I see no reason to take him out at the moment. He is developing quite nicely and the more he plays, the better he looks. His confidence has grown substantially in a short amount of time. The guy looks good!

Unfortunately, I think seniority is going to rear its ugly head and we will see TH back in short order. I would bet large sums of shillings that the clean sheets will be a thing of the past, too. I hope I'm wrong.

I never thought I'd be wanting Robles in goal for us EVER!!! But the lads doing really well and LONG may it continue.

I hope he takes all my snide mocking comments and shoves them right up my arse and becomes a De Gea type number 1 for us.

Please prove me wrong Robles lad.

Likewise. Fine post; one goal conceded in the last four league games speaks for itself. I dismissed him completely but loving the humble pie.

Seem to be one or two on here who'd rather have their opinions proved right than Everton be successful. Baffling.