IGNORED

Arsenal (Away)

markjazzbassist

Shall we put that in the "its not Lukakus fault because......" file.

Lukaku has become an Everton forward at a very fortunate time, you can be shit at football if you put the ball in the back of the net from 18 yards - you don't ewven have to control the friggin thing, you can miss 10 chances the previous game and all is forgiven if you are johnny of the sport and tap one home.

Its all good.

I'm not saying he's the messiah. I'm just saying you can't put all of this on him. He's on an island ahead of a static midfield, with a strike partner in Mirallas who is half asleep.

I don't know the stats but we don't score many from set pieces. It's not like ferguson hinchcliffe days

True, we have really struggled with set pieces but that's partly because everyone that delivers them has done so poorly this season, whether it's Baines or Mirallas. The amount of first men that have cleared our corners this season has been way too high. I just figured that Garbutt has done a solid job this year and really hoping that the lads can award his good service. We'll see though

Getting sick to death of the subs not changing anything because it's just like for like. Maybe Martinez hasn't realised we're losing. Or maybe he's actually pleased with the way things are going.

Patience with him is decreasing game by game.

Yep, 3 sitters???? I smell a shithouse