IGNORED

Dynamo Kyiv (Europa Away)

markjazzbassist

Ok people, my first post on the forum so please be gentile. I couldn't think of another, more suitable way of making my first comment other than having a go at the lineup for tonight.

So here goes....

Howard

Coleman Stones Jags Baines

McCarthy Gibson Besic

Naisy

Lukaku Kone

At first glance I thought width may be an issue here but I think width can be created (if needed) through the marauding Coleman and Baines and possibly when Kone and Lukaku pull off their markers. I want a high energy side, hence the inclusion of a central McCarthy, Besic and Naisy.

Good pick that. I would just strengthen it a bit by putting Lennon in goal instead of Howard. :D

To be fair he's much more important to our style of play in Europe, were we tend to create a lot of danger on the counter. Lukaku and Mirallas have been the keys to this.

I would agree with the player he was last year.

This year he's been hot and cold, so I don't see how we will miss him.

I would agree with the player he was last year.

This year he's been hot and cold, so I don't see how we will miss him.

Disregarding the fact he's the best option we have. The wings will stink tonight, unless this Atsu fella stands up to be counted. I envisage a very narrow side tonight. Coleman & Baines/Garbutt are going to be very important.

Howard, Baines, Jags, Alcaraz, Coleman, Naismith, Barry, McCarthy, Atsu, Barkley, Lukaku

Robles, Kone, Garbutt, Stones, Gibson, Besic, Osman

4-2-3-1. Decent options from the bench (Stones/Besic if we're defending) (Kone/Gibson/Osman) if we need a goal. Let's just win it and not have to sweat the game!

Disregarding the fact he's the best option we have. The wings will stink tonight, unless this Atsu fella stands up to be counted. I envisage a very narrow side tonight. Coleman & Baines/Garbutt are going to be very important.

considering he's injured, not exactly our best option :P

Hope Atsu does stand up

I'm feeling sick already :(

Nervy here. If we go through tonight we can really start to think about getting to the final.

Very finely balanced tie that could go either way; we must NOT concede early!

Couldn't agree more mate. Need to silence the crowd.. 2-1 is a dangerous away lead to have!