IGNORED

Anusol Cup - 2006/7 Tipping Comp Won By Mike O

Pat

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at it after every 5 weeks, ive been hovering around just outside the top 5, but if i was to get just one more result than the leaders for the next five weeks Thats 10 points ive gained on them and i could be in second place or even 1st if they have a bad week.............There's a very long way to go yet.

Just 4 weeks ago Joshua was leaving us all behind, but now hes on the same points as me, and look how well Vickys doing after a slow start. lots of twists and turns before the outcome is finalised.

Like all the guys whom have played the last cple of years this thing can change on its head within a few weeks.

Been times like in the league, that a player has not figured come xmas...only to charge home in the last 3rd.

Hang in there peeps, the tables do make good reading abck @ a later date, just to showe the fluctuations.

Like Personally , myself , Stuart pearce & Mr Chowda, still feel we can take a european spot, even after our shaky starts.

A , Long,Long Long way to go with many a twist & turn ahead yet.

Please God, make Tara stop taking the piss out of me. It is hurtful, spiteful and irritating.

I will will light the biggest candle I can find, if you can just send a vengeful football angel to smite my wife, thankyou.

Love Mac

p.s. any chance of a trophy for the Blues this year?.

Mac...sadly there is no God...but for a small (or large) consideration I could share with you the secrets of my "Ossie for England" system (currently for sale on ebay at £10 a pop). Up to fourth place now after the seventh consecutive weeks climb.

As for the trophy I'll see what I can do after my "walking on water" class this afternoon :lol: .

Mike.....The system your using now is the one i used betting on the horses, sometimes i had a good run and other times i had a bad run, the bad runs became longer than the good runs, so in the end i opened my eyes and threw the pin away. :D

Its just a case of keeping a consistently good average, or you usually get 9 out of 10 one week and only 2 out of 10 the next, I'm merrily floating about just outside the top 4 getting reasonable scores each week, so if i am still there near the end of season watch out, cos then i'll put my mind to it and get cracking. ;)

Yeah, the "O" dynasty are having another good spell, I'll just be happy if i stay where i am till the last month of the comp, then maybe i might be due a good run. ;)

Dont forget your up against the World Cup Winner here, and 3rd in the league last seaon. :D:D

Edited by Licker

Back where I belong Licker :D:lol: ! But Josh was only one short of perfection, and that was the Arse!!

Thought I finished third last year..was certainly on the podium ( :unsure: ?). But you duffed us up good in the World Cup.

Think Adams must have stopped tipping Mark..he's dropping like a stone.

Closing on the leaders Licker :( . Me, the son and the system all had Wigan to win, think off the top of my head we're all on Blackburn now...get a draw and you're right in amongst it..GO BLACKBURN :lol: !!

(quick thought...who'd have thought at the start of the season that Blackburn Spurs would be 15th v 13th a third of the way into the season? Oh and 1-0 Tugay :D )

Edited by mikeo

Half time an Im on for another 2 points, but alot of times this season ive been on for 2 points in games and then a team has equalised or took the lead and has fooked my result up big time so Im not holding my breath.

EDIT - :( You see nowits 1-1, Licker you should be happy

Edited by Romey 1878