IGNORED

Anusol Cup - 2006/7 Tipping Comp Won By Mike O

Pat

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..........tipinglogonewns1.jpg.........

...... TABLE AFTER 8 Tipping ROUND'S .....

table8vp3.jpg

FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE DISAPPOINTED AND THINKING OF PACKING IT IN, TAKE HEART IN THIS LEAGUE FROM A MONTH AGO.

I was on 90 points in 8th place...14 points behind the leader, Tara, Romey, Vicky, and Adams, were all ahead of me, now after 4 tipping weeks they are all behind me and i'm in joint 2nd place just 2 points from the leader.

Thats just what can happen in 4 weeks, and theres still another 26 to go, so keep at it.

This time next month i might be back in 8th place.

I joined TT half way through last season and didn't quite know what the hell this tipping is all about, but what a nice little sideline this is.

Me and T have our own little battle going on and it adds a bit of spice to a saturday afternoon.

BTW love, I am rapidly catching you up and your arse is grass and I am DDT. :P

ATB

Mac

If Mizz V ( As expected) get's as Pissed 2 day & Tomorrow @ The Gabba as she did yesterday - She may well forget to put her tips in............ :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

P.s And I wont mention how much keeping the Supply of Bourbon up COST me for an all day Mizz V session @ an Intenational Cricket Ground. (Those early retiremnt plans now shelved & Shane Warnes next Ferrari part paid off)

New redshite would break their goal Drought, but thought wigan would get a draw.

Fully expected bolton to Bully reading out of the game, but was woefully wrong.

And thought pompey would be too good at home for Villa, thats Villa's 8th penalty of the season, how the fook do they do it.

Like you Mark, i got 4 out of 7, but i was expecting More. :(