IGNORED

Kieran Dowell

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Subbed on 59min against Millwall. Good to see he's being used straight away. Anyone know how he did?

I asked my mate who was watching (Forest fan)...

'He nearly scored a screamer. We were lucky to get the win against milwall's direct play. He looks very composed with some lovely interplay. '

Sounds positive!

I really think this move will be the making of him, I believe he will have a great season there.

He'll get good few kickings there because his skill, so if that doesn't toughen him up for coming back here then nothing will!

He has the skillset, but not being the quickest or strongest (yet?) means he needs to learn how to deal with what he doesn't have against men but still be able to use what he does have. I hope it is the making of him, like you say.

He'll get good few kickings there because his skill, so if that doesn't toughen him up for coming back here then nothing will!

He has the skillset, but not being the quickest or strongest (yet?) means he needs to learn how to deal with what he doesn't have against men but still be able to use what he does have. I hope it is the making of him, like you say.

He reminds me of a young Kevin Sheedy and he soon tightened up so I'm hoping this move will be the making of him