IGNORED

Kieran Dowell

Much better second half

Brilliant from Pickford who's command of his area distribution and coming for the ball are top draw

Gana and Rooney were everywhere today non stop, Keane is an absolute monster at winning headers even with those giants in the box for corners I felt at ease for a change with him Jags and Pickford behind them

Much better second half

Brilliant from Pickford who's command of his area distribution and coming for the ball are top draw

Gana and Rooney were everywhere today non stop, Keane is an absolute monster at winning headers even with those giants in the box for corners I felt at ease for a change with him Jags and Pickford behind them

Dowell did well for Forest too* <----

Got your back mate ;)

Edited by AidanLewis

Glad he's on loan and not sitting on the bench here. Can we bring him back in January? Could be useful if we're still in Europa and to try to make an FA Cup run if we've seen some injury attrition. Then again, he needs to spend this year playing and then we can reevaluate his future here.

Love that corner routine but by the look of the ref's reaction the scorer was offside so it didn't count. Sadly the opposition defence didn't have players on the posts; brilliant idea though, never seen one like that before.

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious but how can he be offsides on a corner....unless he's standing inside the goal he'll be behind the ball when it's played

Watching it back again, I misunderstood how the play developed. I issue a full and heartfelt retraction :)

Edited by SpartyBlue