IGNORED

Kieran Dowell

See the gueye thread.... you will get the joke.

Just like I got laughed at for saying Evans is good... And now he's on the verge of signing for City. Pienaar failed at Dortmund and Spurs, and helped us to win fuck all and finish exactly where the wage bill would suggest.

Just like I got laughed at for saying Evans is good... And now he's on the verge of signing for City. Pienaar failed at Dortmund and Spurs, and helped us to win fuck all and finish exactly where the wage bill would suggest.

I respect your opinion Pete, and maybe it was a unique set of circumstances here at Everton, but would you say that he and Baines were the best left wing combination in the league before he left for Spurs?

I respect your opinion Pete, and maybe it was a unique set of circumstances here at Everton, but would you say that he and Baines were the best left wing combination in the league before he left for Spurs?

No. We conceded far too many goals down that side. Pienaar couldn't cross a ball either always cut back to whip it to the back post with his right boot, usually high and wide. His decision making was awful, played to feet when he should pass in front of the man, and vice versa. Didn't weigh his passes either. He ran a lot though. For me he's up there with Graveson for players who flattered to deceive.

No. We conceded far too many goals down that side. Pienaar couldn't cross a ball either always cut back to whip it to the back post with his right boot, usually high and wide. His decision making was awful, played to feet when he should pass in front of the man, and vice versa. Didn't weigh his passes either. He ran a lot though. For me he's up there with Graveson for players who flattered to deceive.

Most of our goals came from the Baines, Pienaar combination. Graveson was a quality player for us. Have to agree to disagree.

Gravesen was a very gifted player but he was a law into himself. His positional discipline was amongst the worst I've seen.

When he was on he was a joy to watch though.

This Johnny Evans sags is making me laugh. City and Chelsea have spent £100's of millions buying beckenbauers who can't defend.... now they are desperate for a defender who does a job.

I still wouldn't have Johnny Evans at Everton.

They thought they would get him for a song and pulis can see pound signs.

Gravesen was a very gifted player but he was a law into himself. His positional discipline was amongst the worst I've seen.

When he was on he was a joy to watch though.

This Johnny Evans sags is making me laugh. City and Chelsea have spent £100's of millions buying beckenbauers who can't defend.... now they are desperate for a defender who does a job.

I still wouldn't have Johnny Evans at Everton.

They thought they would get him for a song and pulis can see pound signs.

i thought they were looking to buy him as a backup and to fill the english quota for europe or something. i didn't think they'd actually want him.

Watching the United game is he playing well?

Very tidy, some good passes. Leeds were the much better team - they will be right up in the mix - but I think Forest is definitely the right place for him to develop; they try to play good football with a lot of youngsters and I really like Warburton/ Weir as a management pair.

Very tidy, some good passes. Leeds were the much better team - they will be right up in the mix - but I think Forest is definitely the right place for him to develop; they try to play good football with a lot of youngsters and I really like Warburton/ Weir as a management pair.

Davey weir??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Quinn31 said:

Hopefully he's good enough to warrant a shot here.

I think so.... imagine having someone who can take a pop from 30 yards without flinching.

Tremendous weapon to have. We haven't really had anyone who can do this.  Barkley has the ability to strike a ball just doesn't get the decision side right. 

6 hours ago, hafnia said:

I think so.... imagine having someone who can take a pop from 30 yards without flinching.

Tremendous weapon to have. We haven't really had anyone who can do this.  Barkley has the ability to strike a ball just doesn't get the decision side right. 

"The player Bilyaletdinov should've been" is a good sales pitch.