IGNORED

Yossi Benayoun

The sad truth is mate that players lie all the time about wanting to stay at teams so they dont piss the fans off incase a deal doesnt come off. A player saying he doesnt want to leave is not a good enough reason for me to believe he wont be leaving. Carrick said a few weeks ago he wanted to stay at Spurs and now hes at Manure.

Bluenose you cant be serious :blink:

The sad truth is mate that players lie all the time about wanting to stay at teams so they dont piss the fans off incase a deal doesnt come off. A player saying he doesnt want to leave is not a good enough reason for me to believe he wont be leaving. Carrick said a few weeks ago he wanted to stay at Spurs and now hes at Manure.

Bluenose you cant be serious  :blink:

42750[/snapback]

yea but "big clubs" came in for carrick and he said it was too hard to refuse. but you are right about players lieing

yea this is wat he said:

Michael Carrick has insisted his move to Manchester United is not 'all about money', having completed his £18.6million switch from Tottenham Hotspur.

The former West Ham midfielder passed a medical on Monday at Old Trafford and revealed the offer was 'too good too turn down'.

"This is a football decision, a decision not driven by money," said Carrick.

"It's an offer that has come at the right time for me both professionally and personally and I felt I couldn't turn it down."

"I've had a great time at Spurs and the club have been brilliant for me. Martin (Jol) is a great manager and he has done an enormous amount for my career and without any doubt he has helped develop me into a better player.

"He gave me a chance when I needed it, stood by me, and I will always thank him for that."

i do think he  is a good player and i expect to see better play from him but i would never pay that for him at most id pay £11 mil if that tbh

42811[/snapback]

i think that ferguson is losing his touch. carrick is good, but he isnt that good.

some of the manpower problems that manu are facing are down to fergies managerial style.

one bad season at manu and its bye bye fergie.

Spurs are a team on the up, Manure are on the way down IMO. Its not a sound move for him. Spurs must be laughing all the way to the bank getting that much for him. Over priced and over rated.

42752[/snapback]

i got a few points, 1st in general to most people here, i think everyoen is writing carrick off a bit early, he's a talented player who palyed us off the aprk last year, hecoudl be very good for a team liek man u, whether they paid to much, you can't really say until you see him, but from what i've seen he is very talented

and now for mark, not to argue but i think man u are on the way up tbh, ruud is a loss but still saha played very well for them i nthe run in and more than fileld the spot, theyve got a very young midfield so theyre obviously goign to improve, players like ronaldo, rooney, dare i say it richardson... they already have a great defence and solid keeper and pretty powerful strikeforce, as rio has said lately theyve been in a bit of a transition period, and the addition of carrick onyl improves them further, however they're still not going to do enough to finish top 2 for me, but i think they're still a top 4 club most definately

i think that ferguson is losing his touch. carrick is good, but he isnt that good.

some of the manpower problems that manu are facing are down to fergies managerial style.

one bad season at manu and its bye bye fergie.

42851[/snapback]

Yea Fergie is causing problems, lost RVN lost Beckham, there team at the moment is not title contenders they need to make more signings