IGNORED

New Kits For 15/16

I can't say I'm a fan of that design.

It might help if I saw what it looks like when worn.

Looks like a design that was suggested and turned down a decade ago. That would be disappointing after how nice the kit was this season.

It's supposed to be me that moans about the new shirts! :shaking fist:

Looks pretty genuine to me; the leaks that are accurate tend to be the low quality pics taken with a phone like this, and it appears to have the right tags on.

I quite like it; looks a bit 90s retro.

There are also a fair bit of sample designs made, and maybe this is one. I feel like if the design of the collar matched what is going on on the sleeves, then this would work really well. Just seems half-done.

There are also a fair bit of sample designs made, and maybe this is one. I feel like if the design of the collar matched what is going on on the sleeves, then this would work really well. Just seems half-done.

We'll know in a few days fortunately :).

Based on the picture of the baby wearing the kit that was released it looks like it will be that cheap looking one with the white v-neck.

It can't possibly be that one, the one on the os has a think white stripe on the collar and is the same blue as last season that's a million percent not the kit (with the white v neck)