IGNORED

New Kits For 15/16

Actually looking at the pictures of the shirt in the online shop it looks OK, the NSNO on the back is a nice touch. Just with the shorts it looks stupid; blue shorts definitely the way to go if you're buying a full kit for a kid.

It makes it look like a skirt doesn't it, they're awful. To be fair they look good on their own as just a pair of shorts but soon as you put the same colour top on they're ruined :(

Not cheap either. Just under £200 fwo kits. ?

Although as I said in my previous post, blue shorts last longer, the white ones go gray after a bit, especially on the behind where they sit on grass, concrete etc and at least this year they'll get the summer out of them, it usually comes out that late you don't get to put the full kits on them much anyway as it's too cold but they'll get June, July and August this year so not too many complaints this year from me.

Still not overly keen on it though, I prefer a collar.

Unlike you I don't feel the need to tell lies on an internet forum.

My wife ordered 2 today, both with blue shorts (it's a double bonus as the white ones go grimey after a bit) they come on 20th June.

It's no big deal you know it's just 2 football kits for my sons.

Go into your bedroom in your mums house and look after your "business" :rofl:

Who you getting on them this time Ginola?

Now I've seen the blue shorts, with the white edging, it's more annoying. Just make them exactly like that but in reverse!

Also, has anyone seen next seasons training kit? Salmon and navy. Little hint at the away kit? Also some strange purple navy and salmon too. Or is it orange and nostalgia is messing with my eyes.

Edited by StevO

Mark if you're a big lad get xxl mate, I'm not massive and I'm not even remotely fat and I need an xl

If you're over 6ft 1 and 16 stone you'll need more than an xl a million percent.

what about 6'2" and about 215 lbs (15.35 stone)......XL or XXL?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...