IGNORED

Aberdeen V Everton

Adams

PRE-SEASON

ABERDEEN v Everton

PITTODRIE

TUESDAY 8TH AUGUST 2006

KICK OFF 7:45 PM

Stand Tickets priced at £15.00 Adults and £8.00 Over 65’s and under 16 years of age will be available to purchase from the Park End Box Office on Thursday 13 July from 9.30am.

Anyone going on? and wats your predictions?

I think 2-0 Everton :)

Sorry to p*ss on the parade boys and girls, this is a training game.

I can't get excited about these games, may as well go down to Bellefield and cheer for the first team against the reserves.

Sorry to be a Fozzie/Craccer but I can't do this.

ATB

Mac

Having seen my fair share of pre- season freindllies their all a pile of wank

Generally just a good summer day out for the boys, few beers, thats why I loved the tranmere games.

As mac says these are purly an excerise in fitness and technique. Its also the managment teams theology (if thats the right word)

But a good stonking win wouldnt go a miss with an AJ hat tick

why so negative its only aberdeen for crying out loud the mighty blues will win easily

43259[/snapback]

seriously mate, all this calling me negative and jumping on my back has stopped

and how is hoping for a win negative? exactly it isn't

the reason why i said i'm hoping for a win and not a 10-0 victory is because i feel that after soem of the recent games (without a win) it would do us good for confidence reasons to get a victory, however we achieve it...

so i'm still negative? lol i shouldn't have even dignified you with a response

and to mac, theres nothign wrong with that opinion, not being excited, as you said it is a trainign game, it's not THAT important, however as above i feel we could do with a win

Edited by CraccerC

craccer i called you negative because to say lets hope for a win is negative ok its only a friendly and yes the result is meaningless as the others have said but no offence to the scottish but the scottish prem league is not the same as ours in my opinion its the eqivalant of the old 1st division or as its now called the championship so to hope for a win against aberdeen is in my eyes negative me personally i expect us to win i dont expect a ten nil win or a brillant all round performance but a win yes

craccer i called you negative because to say lets hope for a win is negative ok its only a friendly and yes the result is meaningless as the others have said but no offence to the scottish but the scottish prem league is not the same as ours in my opinion its the eqivalant of the old 1st division or as its now called the championship so to hope for a win against aberdeen is in my eyes negative me personally i expect us to win i dont expect a ten nil win or a brillant all round performance but a win yes

44022[/snapback]

so what's your point exactly? you say we should expect a win, so that hoping for a win is negative? correct me if im wrong but is it not expectign wins that causes a lot of upsets? underestimatign the opponent? ok its a friendly, but all the more reason not to expect too much just yet, i'm hoping for a win, the same way i hope for a win every time we play, it isn't negative, it's wanting to do well and the best for the club, you can't expect too much from our team, after a relatively poor pre-season so far, we just need to turn in a good performance and get a bit of confidence... all we need is a decent performance and hopefulyl a result, there's no point in putting pressure on and expecting in a pre-season friendly, it's all about getting fitness and soem confidence

i agree with HG above me

Edited by CraccerC

Here's the team news:-

ABERDEEN

Langfield Hart Touzani Anderson Diamond Severin Smith Dempsey Crawford Mackie Clark

subs: Soutar Lovell Stewart Byrne Foster Macaulay Considine Winter

Everton

Howard Pistone Valente Lescott Stubbs Cahill Osman Carsley Beattie McFadden Kilbane

subs: Johnson Wright Naysmith Yobo Anichebe Arteta Neville

Dempsey scored for them after 40 mins

Edited by HG-Blue Gurl

the site is so shit sure ooo fancy java doesnt it look pretty every pre season game it has fucked up so far and I for one am glad I am not paying for exclusive commentary that is 'temporarily unavailable'. If this site keeps breaking over pre season games what's it gonna be like come 5pm on a saturday afternoon.