IGNORED

Cricket Thread

We need to keep our foot on their throats now, exactly as they have done to us.

Absolutely. First thing we need to do is win the toss on Thursday so I hope Cook is practicing his calls :P; though I think it's an unfair way to do it myself, one team potentially getting the advantage in every test. Think they should just toss for the first one and then alternate.

Absolutely. First thing we need to do is win the toss on Thursday so I hope Cook is practicing his calls :P; though I think it's an unfair way to do it myself, one team potentially getting the advantage in every test. Think they should just toss for the first one and then alternate.

I tend to agree.

Wow, that was a superb display ofbatting from Australia.

Draw at best here. If that pitch turns we're fucked.

When you think about it, if pitches are set up to be flat and lifeless to start then turn in to a minefield whoever wins the toss wins the game really don't they.

They should prepare all wickets to behave the same for 5 days.

Wow, that was a superb display ofbatting from Australia.

Draw at best here. If that pitch turns we're fucked.

When you think about it, if pitches are set up to be flat and lifeless to start then turn in to a minefield whoever wins the toss wins the game really don't they.

They should prepare all wickets to behave the same for 5 days.

The pitch looked incredibly flat didnt it, along with a pretty fast outfield. Im hoping England get a decent first innings knock as i got tickets to day 5 ages ago!

The pitch looked incredibly flat didnt it, along with a pretty fast outfield. Im hoping England get a decent first innings knock as i got tickets to day 5 ages ago!

In that case I hope we lose by an innings in three days :P.

What happens under those circumstances out of interest, do you get your money back? Bloody expensive tickets as well.....or are they cheaper for the last day in case you miss out? So many questions :lol:.

In that case I hope we lose by an innings in three days :P.

What happens under those circumstances out of interest, do you get your money back? Bloody expensive tickets as well.....or are they cheaper for the last day in case you miss out? So many questions :lol:.

Hahaha you bastard.

I do believe there is a money back if no play, however tickets were 30 quid so its not really too bad!

Ps im actually cheering for england a bit here... praying they get 350-400 atleast.

Absolute disgrace. 1 wicket down when I arrived at work, I have a peek on internet an hour later 3 down, 5 down, 7 down and all out inside 37 overs !!

What the fuck.

What made it worse was Australia scored runs wigh ease again second innings so the wicket hadn't changed.

Talk about Jekyl and Hyde

Considering we had to bat for 150 overs to save the game we decided to bat in 20/20 mode. Four players caught behind flashing at wide balls plus a run-out. A run-out when you need to bat out a draw!!!!

Bell and Ballance need to go. Bell particularly as he is starting to drop catches in the slips also.

Considering we had to bat for 150 overs to save the game we decided to bat in 20/20 mode. Four players caught behind flashing at wide balls plus a run-out. A run-out when you need to bat out a draw!!!!

The run out was one of the funniest things I've seen on a cricket pitch. U-12s would be embarrassed by that sort of running.

Also it's hard to say when England were already mentally shot chasing 500, but they looked scared (circa Ashes 12-13) of Johnson and the Australian attack. The 4 or 5 English batsmen going out to wide ones were stuck on the crease and fending at the ball. It's a very ominous sign.

Edited by Vranny