IGNORED

Predict our result: 2015/16 season

Cornish Steve

I know - sorry. In the last ten days, I've driven about 2,500 miles - from Georgia to Tennessee to Kentucky to West Virginia to Maryland to Pennsylvania to New Jersey to New York to New Jersey to Pennsylvania to Maryland to Virginia to North Carolina to South Carolina and home this evening. No excuse, I know, but I'm about to post the current standings. I'm considering a 5-point deduction against myself for negligence, with administration being a last resort.

Steve, I knew there'd be a good reason, I just wanted to toot my own horn :P.

At least my defence has some sort of respectability to it this season now!

Thanks for that, I hadn't noticed :otvwhistle:.

Lol, as Abbey Lee Miller says it's not getting to the top that's hard it's staying there. All eyes are going to be on Mike O from here on in.

Everyone wants to beat the leader and we'll all be gunning for you now, and more tough sounding trash talk intended to intimidate you into going to pieces with your next few predictions.

Many congratulations this week to Milesey05, who achieved a perfect 10. Well done! He's moved into second place for the month of December as well.

Dec%2012_zps3osqqox6.jpg

Oh, and well done to MikeO who, unbelievably, now tops the leader board in all categories!

Thanks Steve. Only taken 54 attempts to get a 10 pointer.

Lol, as Abbey Lee Miller says it's not getting to the top that's hard it's staying there. All eyes are going to be on Mike O from here on in.

Everyone wants to beat the leader and we'll all be gunning for you now, and more tough sounding trash talk intended to intimidate you into going to pieces with your next few predictions.

Don't worry I'll do that all by myself :).