IGNORED

Andriy Yarmolenko

Many teams won't sell till they have a replacement etc, as said above they are close to signing a replacement ,maybe when that is done things can happen.

If Roberto is happy with certain positions he may want yo use most of his budget on Yarmolenko etc. Several scenarios like that will be playing out. Not as easy as Championship manager etc.

Hope so!

Would love him in time for the Chelsea game as I'm desperate now to beat that cock manager of theirs

Guest rusty747

With the youngsters coming through at Everton and Kone's return to fitness and form, is it possible we now have the money to buy Yarmelenko that previously we did not as some had been ringfenced to buy a striker that we now don't need?

After the Soton game I believe RM was quoted as saying we need another 2 players before the end of the window. Prior to that, the number had always been three.

Maybe The Argentinian defender or Evans and Yarmelenko is it. Hopefully plus Lennon on deadline day.

Edited by rusty747

With the youngsters coming through at Everton and Kone's return to fitness and form, is it possible we now have the money to buy Yarmelenko that previously we did not as some had been ringfenced to buy a striker that we now don't need?

After the Soton game I believe RM was quoted as saying we need another 2 players before the end of the window. Prior to that, the number had always been three.

Maybe The Argentinian defender or Evans and Yarmelenko is it. Hopefully plus Lennon on deadline day.

I hope he is not pinning hopes on Kone, hope im wrong but history doesn't look good same with Gibbo. he said 3 again recently so who knows but we need at least 2 and I hope he is one of them

Guest rusty747

Yarmolenko, Evans plus a striker and I will be very happy. I can still see a deadline day loan for Lennon and then keep him on a free next season. Spurs know he is going and they will have to realise that come transfer deadline day, the best they will do is to get him off the wage bill for a year before he goes on a free anyway.

Edited by rusty747

Guest rusty747

Not even contemplating this one tbh, because I just can't see it happening. Loads of people thought the same about Deulofeu (that it wouldn't happen) but I just knew that one was going to happen, but I don't get the same feeling with this one.

Oddly enough, I have a feeling in my water that this may well happen. We are due some good news and this would be excellent news. Make it happen Roberto and Bill. Pretty please!

Edited by rusty747

Not even contemplating this one tbh, because I just can't see it happening. Loads of people thought the same about Deulofeu (that it wouldn't happen) but I just knew that one was going to happen, but I don't get the same feeling with this one.

It's just not the type of player we get. The only way I see this is if Stones is sold to appease the masses which is a bigger insult because if he signs he'd of signed regardless of Stones staying/going

Oddly enough, I have a feeling in my water that this may well happen. We are due some good news and this would be excellent news. Make it happen Roberto and Bill. Pretty please!

I posted a clip of him on Facebook a few days back so I'm pretty much 100% this will happen.

Stones will go on deadline day. They want him badly.

And "Mick" will no doubt be on TalkSport telling the world it was only fair for the player and Chelsea must have come in with an 11th hour bid.....

The clowns in this club must be getting very very nervous - I don't think they expected the simmering levels of unrest that have reared its head. Its one of the reasons why they must be very nervous about selling.

And "Mick" will no doubt be on TalkSport telling the world it was only fair for the player and Chelsea must have come in with an 11th hour bid.....

The clowns in this club must be getting very very nervous - I don't think they expected the simmering levels of unrest that have reared its head. Its one of the reasons why they must be very nervous about selling.

Hopefully the unrest will make them put their hands on their pockets to cool things down.